Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie is good. Stacey must feel insecure as she is young, pretty, knows when to speak and has so much class in comparison,

Reactions: 9
Can someone please confirm on whether frankie has been in a girlband and been in the industry for years? Because I can’t tell...

Lol every time I put this show on and she’s on it she’s got to bring everything back to the fact she’s been in the industry since she was young. WE GET IT X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does Frankie do now?

Why did they chose her as a loose woman. She hasn’t been in the industry for ages and is just a wife now isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Can someone please confirm on whether frankie has been in a girlband and been in the industry for years? Because I can’t tell...

Lol every time I put this show on and she’s on it she’s got to bring everything back to the fact she’s been in the industry since she was young. WE GET IT X
Haha - I do actually like her on there but now you've said that, I've realised that she mentioned S Club and The Saturdays alot last week 😂

Reactions: 1
Haha - I do actually like her on there but now you've said that, I've realised that she mentioned S Club and The Saturdays alot last week 😂
OT but the whole S club juniors thing was so odd! why try and replicate a band with children? and IIRC there were more than 7 members?

Reactions: 3
Charlene is going too far today. She has lost her sense of balance...

She is biased towards Meghan because she is black.

I agree with Janet.

Reactions: 5
Both yesterday and today’s episodes were quite difficult to watch at times. Charlene is too argumentative rather than opinionated and she shouts over the others to get her point across. I don’t think she should have been an anchor straight away, she’s too wooden and can’t seem to shake her news presenter persona. I can see there becoming a massive divide between them all

Reactions: 11
Both yesterday and today’s episodes were quite difficult to watch at times. Charlene is too argumentative rather than opinionated and she shouts over the others to get her point across. I don’t think she should have been an anchor straight away, she’s too wooden and can’t seem to shake her news presenter persona. I can see there becoming a massive divide between them all
I liked her initially but now I have seen her argumentative side I’m taken aback. It was her true colours, she was backing the poor victim of “racial abuse” (Meghan). Janet made a good point and in a calm way. Charlene was the aggressive black woman.

It’s a shame because she is usually articulate which cannot be said for any of the others.

Saira was opjnated but never aggressive

Reactions: 6
I liked her initially but now I have seen her argumentative side I’m taken aback. It was her true colours, she was backing the poor victim of “racial abuse” (Meghan). Janet made a good point and in a calm way. Charlene was the aggressive black woman.

It’s a shame because she is usually articulate which cannot be said for any of the others.

Saira was opjnated but never aggressive
I thought there was going to be fisticuffs! Janet was quite restrained compared to the others.

Reactions: 5
I actually think Charlene is the best panellist, the others don’t seem to do any research, don’t have very strong opinions, I like that Janet (who I can’t stand) now has someone who may challenge her, I’m really enjoying Charlene!

Reactions: 2
Is there anyone who actually likes Nadia Sawalha? I have to turn off everytime she's on. Can't believe she said she used to pay her sister's boyfriends to leave her if she thought they weren't good enough, and yet she's married to an alcoholic!

Reactions: 13
If she wasn’t already on This morning, I would’ve said Alison Hammond would have been a great panellist
She suits that rather than hosting this morning. She has that loud, fun personality that suits her being herself rather than hosting a show.
This Morning is dire. I like Ruth and Eammon only but the show is just passed it and some!!!

Reactions: 6
I actually think Charlene is the best panellist, the others don’t seem to do any research, don’t have very strong opinions, I like that Janet (who I can’t stand) now has someone who may challenge her, I’m really enjoying Charlene!
I agreed with you until yesterday - she was very aggressive and not playing the role of the leader at all. It was uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
I turned off today, they have Meghan and Harry as a topic every single day at the moment. Back to Steph

Reactions: 4
The nightclub nostalgia thing coupled with nanny Linda and Gloria was all too much.

Plus aggressive Charlene.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.