Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Good balanced discussion, Janet talks a lot of sense. But only thing I'd say it that even having the two jabs you could catch Covid still girls x (they were discussing about if businesses don't let u in if you're not double jab, like it's the be all and end all but you can still get it same like an unvaccinated person, they always forget that bit!!)

Reactions: 1

Emmy44

VIP Member
Why hasn’t loose women been on since Monday?! I don’t remember them saying anything about it

emm

VIP Member
I know! I haven't a clue what they were thinking of when they employed her. 🙄
their hiring choices seem to have got mroe and more random as the years have gone on imo. Are they just short of people who want to be on?

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I like Judi. What is her real job? I can't recall seeing her in anything else.
I notice it is an all white panel tomorrow.

Pixie1

VIP Member
So Nadia had an orgasm having her daughter. Her poor child. What an awful thing to say on national tv. I haven’t watched it and I am purely going off the DM so maybe I read it out of context??? (I hope???)
I cant say for sure 100% because I had it on in the background and wasn't really listening to it, but I'm pretty sure it was Kaye that said that! Perhaps Nadia said it too, as I said I wasn't really listening to what they were saying.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I enjoyed LW today with those 4 presenters. I very rarely watch as can't stand any of the others, but today was good!

emm

VIP Member
Why hasn’t loose women been on since Monday?! I don’t remember them saying anything about it
I was wondering this, do they usually take a break during seasons? I thought it was just on all year round

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Very suspicious that Charlene isn’t on this week at all, and they chose Ranvir instead! Maybe Charlene has other commitments, but with these bbc rumours it’s looking more likely

emm

VIP Member
Oh my god what a mess! Judy’s spider, Jane’s cramp. You could tell they were being told off by producers. Anyone else feel like Jane was being a bit more ‘vulgar’ than usual, almost like she was too going to fit in with the other girls
I only saw about 10 minutes of it, but it seems so much more set up recently, like the whole "we're going to speak to one of the UKs funniest women" thing "oh do i get an award??" :rolleyes: none of them are good enough at acting/comic timing to pull off this kind of thing

Catwoman

VIP Member
Oh I wasn’t trying to have a dig at you! Sorry if it came across that way! I just think it’s silly of Coleen to say a comment like that after her manager did that. But then again..does Coleen ever say anything that isn’t silly?
😘 Sorry, I'm just being a grump. I've slapped myself. 😂
We'll never know for sure, but one thing for sure is behind the scenes in LW seems to be fracturing. 😊