Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
Trust stacey to reveal the fee - anyone else in any real job would be reprimanded for revealing that. But this uneducated/ditzy persona of hers gives her a free pass for everything.

I switch over if she is on.
I prefer carol over her.

stacey should have stuck to singing.

Reactions: 1

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Is she still in Hollyoaks ? If so they film in Chester so fits LW in between.
Yes, she is still in Hollyoaks. She has even filmed Loose Women from the Hollyoaks studios, with the Hollyoaks logo in the background. I'm not sure how she got Channel 4 to agree to that. I think she is clinging on to Loose Women because Hollyoaks don't give their characters longevity and I think she wants something to fall back on.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Who did she take the p out of?

She is taking “relate-ability” too far

When your body is trim - people get trolled - can you imagine what people say to her body?

Why an earth would you invite that?

It’s almost like she is being deliberately provocative so that she can keep her job,

How do her kids cope??
I was meaning about her piss take of Kim K. 😊

emm

VIP Member
She gets very exercised about covid etc. At one point they were all shouting over each other, apart from Judi, who very wisely kept schtum. I liked what Judi said about older people and new technology excluding them from society, and just her caring observations about the older generation in general. Because of her social worker background she talks a lot of sense when it comes to social care.
I often wonder how she, as an ex social worker, manages to present what is sometimes/often such a vacuous show tbh, it must be quite enfuriating at times

Renata

VIP Member
The only thing interesting about the whole programme was Paris!

Why do they keep wheeling out failed “I’m a celebrity...” z listers like boring toff and atack?

The whole thing was so bad - I only watched 10 mins.

Howdy

VIP Member
Linda and Stacey are of the same elk.

charlene is everywhere because she pushes the blmnarrative.
She is good at new reading etc but loose women is beneath her skill set.
It is beneath her skillset (likewise for Kaye Adams) but it's good exposure for her and she probably enjoys the very easy and well paid (at £3k an episode reportedly!) nature of it compared to her more serious newsreading job. Easy money. Good exposure. Win win.

Howdy

VIP Member
But they already have Charlene, Brenda & Judi to keep up the black ‘quota’. I love Brenda and Judi and they fit in with any of the panel. Charlene is still very much in newsreader mode and needs to loosen up a little more but I quite like her as well
I don't mind Charlene, she's a good host I think.
Julia Bradbury is way too good for this twaddle.
Yes but this is a wish list. They could use someone of her calibre.

Renata

VIP Member
Linda has some disgusting habits. All these personas they are trying to create are now boring.

colleen isn’t funny.

Linda isn’t relatable and doesn’t want to understand anything serious.

stacey and her “I just come as I am” - isn’t appealing. Absolutely no thought applied to anything.

Howdy

VIP Member
Just telling her that she was taking over, you need to let others speak, a debate is not just one person. Paraphrasing. It was uncomfortable.

It is amusing briefly when they do this, but it quickly becomes uncomfortable for the viewer. Not sure what is happening behind the scenes of this programme. They have always had strong views but could talk about them without the snark and tetchiness. Now it is clear there are tensions and factions.

Ranvir Singh is hosting the rest of the week.
Thanks for the update. Curious to see how it is with Ranvir. I quite like her but never seen her on this kind of show.

Renata

VIP Member
Storm - she isn’t being aggressive or pushy that’s why she won’t stand out.

I would like to see more of her to decide.

Emmy44

VIP Member
I’m always surprised by the fact Denise and Kelle don’t seem close considering they’re both on hollyoaks, if anything it feels slightly frosty between them