Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
This padded bikini story is so boring - been done on this morning and now this. Of course if it’s a push up that’s not okay but these are just a bit of padding to cover your nipples or whatever which is completely fine. Plus I assume it’s the New look generation range which goes up to age 15 anyway!!
I though this, I am too old for new look but I never thought it was aimed at very young people, I don’t think I ever shopped there until I was about 13

Reactions: 1

rivermonster

VIP Member
I wish they'd have given Ruth Andrea's slot. It would have helped to make up for the awful way she and Eamonn were axed from This Morning. I can't take to Charlene at all.
Ruth is usually on on Monday and Tuesday - the only 2 days I watch it - but dipped out of that nonsense today as I think it would not be her kind of thing to do.

emm

VIP Member
I am - the discussion they had about racism and social media was respectful they didn’t shout over each other or argue with each other. They showed intelligence, was a really good discussion!
exactly, that is where i started to watch, very interesting

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
There has definitely been a bit more tetchiness lately. Linda is normally friendly, not sure why she took against Luisa, unless she knows her distantly. She said she didn’t remember working with her, but perhaps friends of friends know her/have worked with her and she has been told something and it has coloured her opinion. Obviously that is a leap, but such an odd reaction to her.
Luisa got on really well with most people at EastEnders, she is good friends with Danny Dyer & Kellie Bright and went to Lisa Faulkner's wedding. She comes across as very genuine and takes time to reply to fans on Twitter.

Linda on the other hand is rumoured to have fallen out with her Birds Of A Feather co star, seems to be a bit short with fans on Twitter and I don't think she comes across as genuine.

Emmy44

VIP Member
True - Kate’s up in Glasgow with her daily radio show so can only do 1-2 days a week max, and Christine on Mat leave - so assuming they will. Unless they draft Nadia or Coleen in too…
Didn’t they get Jane to anchor for a while in lockdown? I think she’s better as a regular panellist though

Kirky19

True - Kate’s up in Glasgow with her daily radio show so can only do 1-2 days a week max, and Christine on Mat leave - so assuming they will. Unless they draft Nadia or Coleen in too…

• Sad

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Inside Pauline Quirke's reclusive life on a canal boat with husband Steve after quitting acting to teach performing arts https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/7115904/pauline-quirke-reclusive-life-canal-acting-linda-dobson/

This article is interesting in that it talks about the fallout as fact, not rumour. Tabloids are pretty savvy on avoiding libel claims these days, so I can't see them printing this if there wasn't solid evidence to back it up. It's also by The Sun, where Linda's Loose Women colleague Jane Moore also works.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Anyone know why the prefilmed loose men?
Im not sure why they pre-recorded it. Maybe all 4 guys weren’t available today so had to film it on a day when they were available.

I can’t remember if the last Loose Men that featured Marvin Humes, Ronan Keating, Roman Kemp & Iain Stirling was pre-recorded as well