Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I went right off Kelly when she said she doesn’t buy her kids Christmas presents as they too much from other family members.

I thought what a miserable tight bitch. Half the joy for me is choosing and buying the presents and seeing their faces when they open them.
Bet it’s a laugh a minute living with her ☹

I think she’s there to keep up the black quota. There are far more articulate, intellectual and fun women out there who should be given the chance.
That’s so odd why not just tell the family to buy less and give the money to charity or something instead?

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
ugh why do they ALWAYS have to ask about covid restrictions, obviously they are going to follow them, why bother asking?!

Howdy

VIP Member
Linda is not

i was thinking the same. Linda was out of her depth on the security issue.

she must feel threatened when she sees Kaye interviewing Margaret thatcher yet all she does is come on to Moan and look out of place if it’s anything intelligent.
I didn't see the Manchester security debate actually as my child was chatting to me the whole way through it!!

Renata

VIP Member
Why do they bring the same guests in - what has Higgins done lately?

gloria talks too much, she is stuck in a different time zone- not current at all.

Renata

VIP Member
Penny mentioned she was in an apartment last night. I hope they don’t pay them £3k plus accommodation

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
What the fuck was today's episode about?! What the hell were they all on?! I was cringing so hard at the dancing section with Jason Donovan.

emm

VIP Member
What a dire panel again today - over to Classic Emmerdale and Corrie on catch up
the conversation about pets dying... frankie basically just spoke for 10 minutes without giving any kind of answer... "I would do this, but I don't know how" she has children I don't get how she doesn;t know how to deal with these issues

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Oooo no! Frankie’s eyebrows are far too dark and big today or is it just me 😳
I wish she'd frig off. With her nails down a blackboard voice, Worzel Gummidge hair and permanently surprised eyebrows. I think she was a last minute desperate replacement for when Saira left.