Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
They showed a picture of Olivia from when she was at school and Linda said “that’s what you really look like”. Love or hate Olivia but that was nasty to embarrass her on national tv like that

Reactions: 5

Eugenie

I
The irony, the next topic of convo was, 'How do you deal with insults?

Irony of all ironies. At the end of that Denise said 'It'snice to be important, but more important to be nice'. 🙄

Brenda: 'I've had my fair share of nasty comments on social media, I just reply with 'thank you'. That's no surprise if that is how you act on national tv, her reply is absolutely pathetic, most people just ignore.

They all now make a joke of it with Joel Dommett. It is typical 'Mean Girls', it so is. Seen it in the workplace, now I see it on a panel show on tv. Absolutely astounded as it is so horrible on many many levels. The person being 'bullied', and it is a form of bullying, is actually a guest. :eek: :mad:
I’ll be in a minority here but I applaud Denise for speaking out after all the usual fawning over the royal family and twisting of narratives where H&M are concerned.

I’m no fan of them but I think they’d had enough and wanted to put their side of the story, albeit in a very ill advised way. I do admire the king in a lot of ways and the late queen was amazing but feel we are left with is a pretty poor bunch and a lot of them aren’t good people. I don’t feel the royal family are above reproach and if Harry spoke out against them it’s for complex reasons not just money making. It’s a toxic and outdated system. Treating anyone but firstborn as 2nd best is just never going to work.

I am essentially pro royal but I think they need to change. They muck raked through mouthpieces to the right wing press about Harry for years.

As for Dickie: Sycophantic little toad 🐸! With his snide little comments about Diana! Good for Denise! She did rant but she was in the end pretty respectful.

Loose Women even had a segment last week about how Louis was naughty and George would have to be the sensible one and work much harder “like William and Harry”. So the toxic narrative of assigned characteristics and setting Louis up continues!

Even the smarter LW such as JSP and Katie P are very pro royal.

I find Denise refreshing and the panel more interesting with her on it. In general I prefer the actress panel members.
---
I
I’ll be in a minority here but I applaud Denise for speaking out after all the usual fawning over the royal family and twisting of narratives where H&M are concerned.

I’m no fan of them but I think they’d had enough and wanted to put their side of the story, albeit in a very ill advised way. I do admire the king in a lot of ways and the late queen was amazing but feel we are left with is a pretty poor bunch and a lot of them aren’t good people. I don’t feel the royal family are above reproach and if Harry spoke out against them it’s for complex reasons not just money making. It’s a toxic and outdated system. Treating anyone but firstborn as 2nd best is just never going to work.

I am essentially pro royal but I think they need to change. They muck raked through mouthpieces to the right wing press about Harry for years.

As for Dickie: Sycophantic little toad 🐸! With his snide little comments about Diana! Good for Denise! She did rant but she was in the end pretty respectful.

Loose Women even had a segment last week about how Louis was naughty and George would have to be the sensible one and work much harder “like William and Harry”. So the toxic narrative of assigned characteristics and setting Louis up continues!

Even the smarter LWs such as JSP and Katie P are very pro royal.

I find Denise refreshing and the panel more interesting with her on it. In general I prefer the actress panel members.

Last edited:

Multi-21

VIP Member
Judy and Colleen out of their depth today talking about suella.

They should have got two people on who had done some research like Janet.
Yeah it’s a good job Janet was there. Imagine if Linda had her seat for the day.
Normally only Janet, Jane and Kaye have anything insightful to say about politics.

I thought Janet was a bit annoyed with Colleen calling her the child catcher as she snapped back about having step sons quite quickly

buttheyneverblindme8

Quoting my own post again - but instead of waiting until mid-January to post an update, I thought I'd give you all a post-Xmas update on how tickets for Coleen's tour (mostly) aren't selling:

Blackpool - 95% sold
Bolton - 35% sold
Dundee - 20% sold
Aberdeen - 20% sold
Stockport - 30% sold
London - 40% sold
St Helens - 60% sold
Northampton - 50% sold
Barrow - 10% sold (104 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 50% sold
Felixstowe - 30% sold
Sunderland - 45% sold
Rhyl - 20% sold
Wirral - 30% sold
Bournemouth - 35% sold
Swansea - 30% sold

I know this is only a couple of weeks after the last update and that these are just guesstimations based on checking each venue's seating plan - but I'm sure she's either had an influx of returns or they've opened up seats that weren't for sale in my last couple of updates, as I've mentioned before. Even Blackpool looks like it's had more tickets added (or tickets returned).

Pretty much every date on this tour is going to be cancelled, rescheduled, or ticket holders will be moved closer to the stage, because in almost every date there are entire rows of unsold tickets remaining.

I'll check again in mid-January. I wonder if all of these dates will still be on sale, or if she'd have cancelled them by then.
So, it's that time of the month again - let's take a look at how tickets for Coleen's tour are doing:

Blackpool - 98% sold
Bolton - 35% sold
Dundee - 35% sold
Aberdeen - 20% sold
Stockport - 35% sold
London - 40% sold
St Helens - 75% sold
Northampton - 50% sold
Barrow - 15% sold (113 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 60% sold
Felixstowe - 35% sold
Sunderland - 50% sold
Rhyl - 20% sold
Wirral - 35% sold
Bournemouth - 35% sold
Swansea - 35% sold

So, with three weeks left until her tour begins - I'm gobsmacked that she hasn't cancelled, postponed or rescheduled some of these. Dundee appears to have had a boost, and St Helens. Although these are just guesstimations based on each venue's seating plan, she should've just done a one-night-only in Blackpool, and arguably St Helens. And I'm sure some of these venues are adding more and more tickets the closer it gets to show time, either that or are having an influx of returns.

My next update will be the day before the tour begins, so I'll see you in three weeks' time!

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yeah I started noticing over the last few weeks a lot of Eamonn’s pictures on Instagram were airbrushed inviting people to say how great he looks. There was a noticeable change

It’s like he’s having a midlife crisis
In the Mail it now says they split a year ago but have been keeping it a secret.

• Wow

Howdy

VIP Member
It's really quite mindboggling, especially considering she is so uninteresting – and uninterested – on the show. Also, why did I write LS instead of LW in my previous post?! No caffeine at that point.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
Gosh Chloe Madeley interview was ridiculous. If they both put as much effort in to their marriage as they do to personal careers and parenting they would still be together..
I didn't see it but both her and her ex are irritating. They were one of those couples, or at least he was, always posting 🔥 on her posts and yet they split not long after. Like many relationships that gush like that on social media...

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Christine Lampard in Liverpool city centre she looked absolutely immaculate but thinks she’s something else
i’ve never really had a problem with Christine. She always comes across as a lovely down-to-earth Irish woman, but I do think she is a bit of a clout chaser. I bet she is gutted that she wasn’t with Frank at the peak of his football in career when he was with Ellen riveras
The whole wag era was massive back then bet she would’ve loved to have been in Barden Barden with
Abby Clancy Alex Curran Coleen Rooney Tony Terry Vanessa Preroncel
Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole

Scm

I don’t think Sharon’s very well, she’s usually so chatty and engaging!

• Sad

Loopy83

VIP Member
What was the actual F-ing point of Linda being there again today 😡 I ended up feeling a bit sorry for her 🙄 she couldn’t get a word in with the other 3 dominating their views on each topic. I would say she had about 10 secs at the end of each segment at the most. I’d have been fuming by the end if I was her 😏
Really? I'd happily say 10 words for 3k

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Brenda had the right hump with that royal expert. Her body language was off from the start (probably because she isn’t a Harry fan and Brenda is a big fan of Meghan). Her eye rolling was off the scale. Made worse when expert revealed that Diana’s found the Queen hard going and her nickname for the Queen (stolen from Private Eye) was Brenda. Brenda said it means flowers actually so it was a compliment. I don’t think Diana meant it as a comp, Bren!

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the DM article about Colleen’s show in Blackpool? Apparently she sounded awful, way out of tune and was only saved by Shane junior actually singing in tune 😳 Why she ever thought she was a good enough singer to go it alone is absolutely ridiculous! Bernie was the only decent singer in that group.

Shadeofchlogal

They are doing a neurodivergent panel tomorrow but how exactly is Judi neurodivergent?

I know Denise and Nadia bought their ADHD diagnosis and I think the other blonde woman bought her autism diagnosis, but I haven’t heard anything about Judi?

House of Tea

VIP Member
The Ick....he looks smarmy 🤮
Right answer.

Andrea seems to be turning more into an Instagrammer. Flogging stuff. Doing getting ready videos. Her self help guru dream seems to be fading away. She should have stuck to tv and did that as a side hustle. I think Andrea thinks she is wise, but she seems needy and high maintenance.
---
Just checked her hub’s Instagram, he says he is finding things tough at the moment, and he is having a break. He has his own lifestyle business. I am guessing he is going to have to find a new job. Andrea can slot back into LW, his job won’t be as well paid or buzzy. Seems like their dream has died. At least they tried.

Last edited:

rivermonster

VIP Member
She said herself she has an eating disorder and has weighed as much as 250lbs at her heaviest. She has been injecting the diabetic stuff and said she has gone too far and would like to put on 10lbs but she can't, I was so shocked to see her in the flesh as it were. There has been pics in the press of her weight loss but never imagined she looked so skeletal, maybe she asked for the camera to go off her when she went on stage.

Multi-21

VIP Member
This is a really boring question but why do they walk out some days and other days they are already sat down?

Kelly looks so much better with the darker hair, even if it is blue!

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’d have really resented him if I’d had to sell my beautiful house to invest in a business and ended up in a cramped, rented house instead. She adored that house and it was hers before she met him
Yeah, it was a beautiful house.

Looked up his previous job before he became a wellness guru 🙄 and he had a company selling glamping pods. Seems to have gone out of business.

• Wow

feath

Is he the son that recently split up with his wife due to cheating on his part?
Yes. I don't know what all these girls see in him; he doesn't appear to have any sense whatsoever and it isn't as though he's good looking.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yeah I think making out theatre work is the lesser of the acting roles and is somehow a comedown after doing TV is doing a disservice to the theatre. With TV or Film acting you get to re-film a scene if you get it wrong, once that scene’s done and in the can you’re on to the next one and there could be gaps between filming of each scene.

Theatre, there is no take 2, you carry on, you have a live audience in front of you so you may sometimes have to react to their reaction, you are saying and doing the same scenes over and over again as you do the matinee and evening performances. In Denise’s case her and Matthew are the only 2 people in the play playing multiple versions of their character’s so she’s never off the stage for long apart from to get changed
Yeah, because people watch tv and rarely go to the theatre there is an assumption that doing theatre is a comedown, when to a lot of actors not chasing money or fame, its what they trained for.

Still I am suprised D allows Matthew to finish his lines without jumping in.

• Haha