Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Linda is pushing hard for a part in Eastenders. They mentioned it on LW the other day. Her second extract of her book in the Mail also references it. Her book would have earned her money. She gets £3K an appearance on LW. Shows you how much money is sloshing around TV, despite cutbacks over the years. It is laughable she can do two appearances a week and end up earning about £300k.

Reactions: 5

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Linda hardly said a thing today and the few words she did manage to mutter she’s said countless times before 😡
Something she did manage to get in what with Denise dominating the conversation as per usual, was that she is “elffay” when they spoke about worrying about their health. She then flashed her enormous belly! I’m not small by any stretch but that “ain’t elffay Linda!” Even I can see that 😳
She’s managed to convince herself that she’s elfier now than when she lost weight a few years ago

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
He does and he did the whole pout thing at various intervals but I think he's quite likeable. I mean the pair of them are so 'rah' it's quite funny, they sometimes sound like caricatures.His instagram is VERY posey. He does model though so not a surprise. His dad denied paternity and disinherited him even though he was proved to be the father. Nice guy that Steve Bing...

• Heart

murphmc

Had to turn it off that Denise Walsh is a twat, she talks out of her arse … attention seeking bitch

Reactions: 4

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Instead she was forging ahead with her career, going from production to a nightly presenting role at prime time on the BBC. Yeah, she sure missed out on being Frank’s arm candy with all the other cling ons.
Victoria Beckham was more famous then David at the time so I wouldn’t exactly call her a hang on
Cheryl had her own career in a band she had her own fame and platform
Abbey Clancy was going to be a model anyway so she would have become famous regardless
Coleen Rooney met Wayne when she 12 or 13 they are childhood sweethearts
She was going in to be a journalist
She did really well at school
And was very academic
Alex met Steven when she was 18 and made her own money along the way

rivermonster

VIP Member
Who cut Kaye Adams hair with a knife and fork today and punched her in the eyes whilst they were doing it. Only saw the link from TM but she looked awful. Imo

• Haha

nik1231

Chatty Member
They showed a picture of Olivia from when she was at school and Linda said “that’s what you really look like”. Love or hate Olivia but that was nasty to embarrass her on national tv like that
I don't know if that would embarrass her though...she's often showed pictures of her school days, etc. I didn't see the picture so perhaps it was a really bad one or something, but I reaaly feel like she seems pretty honest and happy to own how she was, what work she's had done, etc. She def doesn't embarrass easily.

emm

VIP Member
Doesn't she put out this rumour at least once a year hoping that the EE producers will one day bite or that there is some campaign from viewers to get her into the show?
Yeh this doesn't sound like anything that really happened

Howdy

VIP Member
OK reading people's comments on Ruth's post, it appears I'm not the only one who thought it was Shane Ritchie, but apparently it's the son instead. Oops. It was such a short clip.

• Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Brenda had the right hump with that royal expert. Her body language was off from the start (probably because she isn’t a Harry fan and Brenda is a big fan of Meghan). Her eye rolling was off the scale. Made worse when expert revealed that Diana’s found the Queen hard going and her nickname for the Queen (stolen from Private Eye) was Brenda. Brenda said it means flowers actually so it was a compliment. I don’t think Diana meant it as a comp, Bren!
yes I seen it Brenda's body language was shocking to many of these ITV daytime Harkle fans

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Katie has always covered her kids faces in pictures but suddenly now one has turned 10 she’s not covered her face in one picture for her bday post

House of Tea

VIP Member
Put these posts on Ruth & Eamonn on Celeb Secret Gossip, last few days.
Post One
According to the latest Eamonn is going to address the divorce on his breakfast show on Monday (Did this happen?). Loose Women wanted Ruth to discuss it on air. She refused, and rightly so. The divorce was at her instigation and he is furious about it and has been trying to get her to change her mind, but she is adamant. He has turned into a grouch with significant health issues that has left her feeling like his carer. They have been living together until recently and she has been caring for him but still wanting a divorce, and he has now moved out. Ruth is lively, she isn’t closely aligned with the gammony cause, and probably wants out at this juncture. I think he has changed a lot in the last few years, and the love went when he lost the humour and turned bitter. That Phillip Schofield interview was enough to give anyone The Ick.

Her mum has dementia and now in a care home, although she seems to spend Sundays with Ruth. I don’t blame her for wanting out. I am sure she will get criticised for bailing when he has health issues, but anyone is free to leave a relationship if it no longer works for them. Her son has now gone, ideal time to divvy up the assets. It is one thing caring for someone, it’s another if they are grouchy and mean. I am not a fan of either of them, I find her smug, but I don’t get any meanest from her. I do from him.
---
Post 2
Since he lost his place as a broadcaster on prime tv, the only people willing to give him a role has been GB News. He has also made a lot of gaffes on air on This Morning which give the impression of gammon.

Not gammon related he recently had to sell his Belfast home to pay back the tax man for a tax issue. Has had to pay £250k. Plus legal fees and 10 years worth of back payments. That would make you bitter.
---
Post 3
If you look on Ruth’s Instagram on New Year’s Eve, she is in someone’s kitchen doing Karaoke. Singing, He’s Leaving, On the Midnight Train to Georgia. She looks beyond happy. Can’t help thinking she was looking forward to a 2024 minus Victor Meldrew and the song was pointed. She is very pally with Lucy Alexander, Homes Under the Hammer woman. She has been going out with her mates a lot. Good for her. It isn’t any woman’s role to fix their man.
---
Was Ruth on LW today?

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
Did you see it yesterday when Sharon Osbourne walked out, they put the camera on the audience and didn't go back to the panel until she was sat down, which seemed quite a while. They usually keep the camera on the guest but wondered if it was because she looks so awful that thin, she looked quite ill.
Yes Kelly looks so different with her hair dark, thank goodness she has - maybe reading on here. :)
No I have it background noise so didn’t notice. I did think she looks like she has a lollipop head and her features looked too big for her face, especially all the bright red lipstick.
She was quite short in her answers as well. Seemed like the interview was quite hard work

rivermonster

VIP Member
This is a really boring question but why do they walk out some days and other days they are already sat down?

Kelly looks so much better with the darker hair, even if it is blue!
Did you see it yesterday when Sharon Osbourne walked out, they put the camera on the audience and didn't go back to the panel until she was sat down, which seemed quite a while. They usually keep the camera on the guest but wondered if it was because she looks so awful that thin, she looked quite ill.
Yes Kelly looks so different with her hair dark, thank goodness she has - maybe reading on here. :)

• Wow

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Ooh Kaye just told Gloria off

They are talking to Esther Rantzen’s daughter (about Esther’s wish for assisted dying) and Gloria was going to say something that Esther had said when Kaye said “Gloria” (quite bluntly) “we’re just going to listen to Esther in her own words” and they played a recording of her

I thought Kaye seemed a bit fed up with Gloria there by the way she spoke to her
Good! She deserves to be put in her place by the anchors