Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my 'lovely' boss thought it was a good idea to put us on training courses the last few days so haven't watched it this week. I'm on early lunch now so won't be able to watch today either. 😕
Quickly want to say @House of Tea I love Kathy Burke. Good choice. I wish she was my mate. ❤
That's good news about Sunetra and Katie Piper, they're a good addition to the show ☺

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Says in the Mail that Sunetra and Katie Piper will be permanent Loose Women from the Autumn. Yea 🎇🎆
are they getting rid of people or just adding them?

ugh stacy... doesn't see age, doesn't see men or women.. she just totally misses the point of the conversation

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
are they getting rid of people or just adding them?

ugh stacy... doesn't see age, doesn't see men or women.. she just totally misses the point of the conversation
On a panel about the royal family after saying something about them she then said "I don't know what I fink about the royal family." Thanks for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stacey always acts shocked when asked a question. Her brain takes a few mins to get into gear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just switched on. They are scraping the barrel with Kerry Katona. Seriously. What is interesting about this woman? She's been a disaster. She's on about her Only Fans page. 🤢
ETA she's saying the same thing she always says about having to learn to love herself.

I've just switched on. They are scraping the panel with Kerry Katona. Seriously. What is interesting about this woman? She's been a disaster.
ETA she's saying the same thing she alwsas says about having to learn to love herself.
she has had way too much work done imo, I wonder what happened with her and the rest of atomic kitten

Kerry comparing going to the cinema to only fans …

There is a huge difference between the beach and posing in only fans.

serioisly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she has had way too much work done imo, I wonder what happened with her and the rest of atomic kitten
Probably because she's been a car crash they don't want to work with her. Sorry but she is such a Z lister. Why is she on here? Mind you they had Stacey's sister on it.

• Haha
Probably because she's been a car crash they don't want to work with her. Sorry but she is such a Z lister. Why is she on here? Mind you they had Stacey's sister on it.
I think this is the issue with it being on every day tbh, there are only so many interesting people they can get on the show. tbh at 36 after 3 divorces I don't know why you'd get married again, wwhy not just live together and save the expense

Now Kaye's story of past assignments is interesting. It's intelligent. Why can't they do more of this? I appreciate it's meant to be a lighthearted show but would be nice to have more intelligent conversations on it more often.

Now Kaye's story of past assignments is interesting. It's intelligent. Why can't they do more of this? I appreciate it's meant to be a lighthearted show but would be nice to have more intelligent conversations on it more often.
I can't imagine how you could go from meeting and interviewing a prime minister from having to attempt a discussion with stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe Stacey's sister is early 30s! She looks 40+! Her business 'idea' is far from original. I'm guessing Stacey fast tracked her to getting on board with Alan Sugar.

How can stacey fast track anything? - her brain takes ages to catch up with her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed the first part but I see nadia is on. I'm not keen on her but the rest are good

I haven't heard the rumours about Ben Affleck and the nanny!!

Reactions: 1
Nice to see Judi again. Maybe she has been on as I've missed quite a few but it feels a while since I saw her on here.

Nice to see Judi again. Maybe she has been on as I've missed quite a few but it feels a while since I saw her on here.
yeah I always like her, that story about the restaurant was awful, 100% sounded like racism. If I was her I think I would have named and shamed the restaurant tbh

Reactions: 3
My money is on a chain that creeps around windows. They said it was a chain. It was very bad, I would say it was racism too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.