Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to be a panellist on LW. I would do it for a third of the money they get. I follow the news, I can string a sentence together, I can curb my potty mouth, I can contribute.

Some people just waste the opportunities they are given. Or don’t appreciate them in the first place.
I would love to have random members of the public on, would give another perspective. God i hate these "dress up" kind of segments they do

Reactions: 5
It's so cringe. She's wearing a nightie. With bunny ears.
exactly, and it is nothing like what dolly is wearing so what is even the point?

Also OT but does dolly parton really lool great? she looks like someone who has spent 10s of 1000s on surgery and can barely move her face

Reactions: 2
Linda's an embarrassment and should be sacked. She's like a dotty old auntie at a wedding. Thick as pig tit, inarticulate and clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Linda's an embarrassment and should be sacked. She's like a dotty old auntie at a wedding. Thick as pig tit, inarticulate and clueless.
ok question - not just for you but for anyone (obviously!) who would you like to see replace her?

Reactions: 1
exactly, and it is nothing like what dolly is wearing so what is even the point?

Also OT but does dolly parton really lool great? she looks like someone who has spent 10s of 1000s on surgery and can barely move her face
Haha she does but I love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
ok question - not just for you but for anyone (obviously!) who would you like to see replace her?
Nobody, they have enough on the books now.

Just thought of someone. If you want salt of the earth, similar age, Islington based - Kathy Burke!!!

What happened to Luisa, the woman off EE who Linda seemed to dislike?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd go rogue and put someone like Hilary Mantel or Mary Beard. That would shake things up....
Or:
Mary Berry
Sue Perkins
The Governess from the Chase
Emily Atack
Anita Rani
Naga Munchetty

Reactions: 4
Mary Berry is too dignified, Sue P is pompous, the Governess has Aspergers/autistic and she likes her own company, doubt she would want the job, Emily Atack is annoying, Anita is on everything, and Naga is arrogant and unlikeable. I realise I have just pissed all over your suggestions! 😂😂😂

Yes to Mary Beard, but doubt she would want to appear on such twaddle.

I think they have enough but if not Angelica Bell, Julia Bradbury

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Linda again !

Brenda’s view of not having phones until you’re 18…. How is that relevant now?!!

Linda and Brenda have been on too much lately. Brenda in particular- I think this is her 3rd appearance this week.

Linda again !

Brenda’s view of not having phones until you’re 18…. How is that relevant now?!!
exactly, brenda acts way older that she is, her view about it is so dated, and as if not having a phone will not stop them on social media, they will just use their friends phones

Linda again !

Very outdated view surely. I understand having a phone opens a can of worms but it’s an amazing safety tool and you can use tracking features if anything goes wrong to locate the lost person. Also if you don’t have a phone I imagine you’d feel incredibly isolated from your school friends as you’d be unable to easily chat with them outside of school / during the holidays.

Reactions: 6
Brenda has just acted like she doesn’t live in the real world.

Her upbringing has had a horrible impact on her.

Linda looks out of her depth again.

The genie is out of the bottle when it comes to tech. Need to work with it, not fight it.

Reactions: 5
exactly, brenda acts way older that she is, her view about it is so dated, and as if not having a phone will not stop them on social media, they will just use their friends phones
Social media isn’t the devil either - as you say there’s so many ways to access it without a phone but equally by not having a phone you would be making life harder for your child as they’d be unable to easily communicate with their friends or you if there’s an emergency and could even lead to bullying if you didn’t have a phone!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.