Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the issue with it being on every day tbh, there are only so many interesting people they can get on the show. tbh at 36 after 3 divorces I don't know why you'd get married again, wwhy not just live together and save the expense
It'll probably be financed by a magazine and she'll be doing it for the recognition

Reactions: 1
Colleen has definitely got new teeth. They are good ones, a subtle improvement on her old ones.

She is getting properly spruced up lately. Weightloss, clothes that show off her shape rather than coverups, new molars.

Reactions: 1
Colleen has definitely got new teeth. They are good ones, a subtle improvement on her old ones.

She is getting properly spruced up lately. Weightloss, clothes that show off her shape rather than coverups, new molars.
I like her hair - that darker suits her.

Reactions: 2
Maybe both! Her walk on, with jaunty hand in pocket, has become a cocky strut. All those young chancers trying to hook up with her on dating apps have given her a boost.

• Haha
Kellie is back

whenever she makes a point it comes across as patronising to the other presenters.

Reactions: 4
Kellie is back

whenever she makes a point it comes across as patronising to the other presenters.
Yes, unfortunately she has a patronising manner. She always looks like she has a bad smell under her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yip, I dislike her, she's incredibly judgemental with a superiority complex. Always seems uptight. 😂

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get how she was a successful pop star - she seems like a strict church lady.

i don't get why they try to handle the same amount of topics with a show that is half the length as when it is one hour, it is just so rushed

Reactions: 5
Linda;

haaaaase - house

naaaas - no

lazy in every way

and if gloria is going on about having worked hard all her life for so long - why doesn’t she F off and retire.

she is so boring.

2 older people today. Why?

they need 25-40 age group (not stacey).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also both Linda and Gloria complaining about the rpice of a holiday atm with testing etc. Having a holiday to greece is hardly a human right :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.