Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media isn’t the devil either - as you say there’s so many ways to access it without a phone but equally by not having a phone you would be making life harder for your child as they’d be unable to easily communicate with their friends or you if there’s an emergency and could even lead to bullying if you didn’t have a phone!
especially as they will need to use technology for almost any job that they will do in the future, having a msart phone/i pad or whatever is a way to learn this when you are young

Reactions: 4
Brenda has just acted like she doesn’t live in the real world.

Her upbringing has had a horrible impact on her.

Linda looks out of her depth again.
what has she said about her upbringing?
Even just not having whatsapp nowadays must be difficult, I don't even use text messages anymore tbh. Also how does she expect children to look at onlin emenus etc ? surely if anything the pandemic has really enforced the need for a smart fone, I think lots of restaurants will just continue to use online menus tbh, less cost

Reactions: 2
I think her upbringing was by an older woman (aunt/grandma?) because her parents were tragically killed in a car crash when she was a toddler (I think)

• Sad
  • Wow
I think her upbringing was by an older woman (aunt/grandma?) because her parents were tragically killed in a car crash when she was a toddler (I think)
god how awful. yeh I would imagine being raised by older people would have that impact I guess.

OT but I would be annoyed if I was Sally Phillips and they just constantly bring up her being in bridget jones, she has done loads besides that

Renee sounds weird to work with, imagine not coming out of character for months like that?

I feel bad for Brenda's children, imagine never having a party as a child

Last edited:
So if Brenda has been on 3 times this week, does that mean she got 9 grand?

💰 for old rope

What category do you fall under @Howdy ?

Cockney baggy mouth (Linda), gormless young mum (Stacey, Frankie), wife of a rocker (Penny, Ayda, Storm), serious journo (Kaye, Jane, Janet), light entertainment hasbeen (Brenda, Coleen), shrill (Carol, Nadia), out of touch (Gloria) Covid deep diver (Denise), mardy cow (Kelle), po faced head girl (Charlene), good eggs (Ruth, Christine, Katie Piper, Sunetra, Judi). Or are you a category just by yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean if so I seriously think I might tout myself to LW for a feature ;)
I'd vote for you to be on, could you then nominate some other tattlers? ;);)
Also @House of Tea isn't Carol crossing two categories? I would suggest as well as shrill covid deep diver.
Maybe another category of just "people that actually prepare for the show"? Obviously the hosts/ex journs do but most others don't but I am sure tattlers would

I'd vote for you to be on, could you then nominate some other tattlers? ;);)
Also @House of Tea isn't Carol crossing two categories? I would suggest as well as shrill covid deep diver.
Maybe another category of just "people that actually prepare for the show"? Obviously the hosts/ex journs do but most others don't but I am sure tattlers would
Deal 😁

What category do you fall under @Howdy ?

Cockney baggy mouth (Linda), gormless young mum (Stacey, Frankie), wife of a rocker (Penny, Ayda, Storm), serious journo (Kaye, Jane, Janet), light entertainment hasbeen (Brenda, Coleen), shrill (Carol, Nadia), out of touch (Gloria) Covid deep diver (Denise), mardy cow (Kelle), po faced head girl (Charlene), good eggs (Ruth, Christine, Katie Piper, Sunetra, Judi). Or are you a category just by yourself?
Articulate un-PC professional. With a side of good egg.

• Haha
Deal 😁

Articulate un-PC professional. With a side of good egg.
great, can my niche be cat lover? or is that too niche? when van i expect my first £3000 cheque because I woudl love to quit my job :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says in the Mail that Sunetra and Katie Piper will be permanent Loose Women from the Autumn. Yea 🎇🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.