Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bugeyeboo

I think alot of what he does can be done remotely, as long as he has the software and kit.

Reactions: 2

bugeyeboo

She mentioned it in a Story awhile ago, before she went away to the US. I think it’ll be a good move for her, she seemed to be stagnating in London and I didn’t get happy vibes from her

d0llhouse

Her entire aesthetic is frolicing in a country meadow in a peasant dress and beret, so I'm surprised she tolerated city life for so long! Good for them.

clueless

Chatty Member
When I was saying about her perhaps feeling unfulfilled, I didn't mean because she isn't a mum yet, more with her blogging career; how she hasn't progressed like some of her peers, her inactivity for nearly two months; she seems jaded and not getting much out of blogging anymore... I hope that's not the case though. Who knows, she could be busy doing other things that we don't know of. But when someone's a full-time blogger and they haven't posted for months, you can't help but wonder about it and how they're doing.

She's also said herself that she would love to buy but isn't in the position to, and that she hates the insecurity of renting, so I don't think we're going too off-base there!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Don't follow Wish Wish Wish.

I still follow Liv and like her style of writing although I don't read her blog as much now.

Someone that I still really LOVE is Laura Bradshaw (Tiny Twist). Followed her for YEARS and she still seems genuine and sweet. I also like Corrie from DizzyBrunette although she is Shropshire based.

Another PT London based blogger I used to follow was Llymlrs. I remember she was the blogging "it girl" in like 2010. She seems to have had MH problems and faded into obscurity.

Last edited:
Speculating here, but does anyone else think Liv and her husband Joe have split up? She’s not worn her wedding ring for ages, she seems to do a ton of solo trips just her and her lovely son, and her most recent insta post sounded like she’s got something serious going on behind the scenes?
I wondered the same! I’d noticed the ring thing a while ago and all the solo (+Arlo) trips. I thought it strange from the wedding they were both at last weekend there were no pictures of them together. Really hope everything is ok!

clueless

Chatty Member
Liv also has her own thread for any of you who might have missed it:

Oh I missed this! Thanks for sharing :)

bugeyeboo

She was with Lucy not too long ago, they’re still friends. I think Kristabel has had a really tough time being on her own throughout lockdown

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Heart Zeena, Liv, Wishwishwish, Charlotte jacklin it’s all a bit boring now. All berets and cups of tea, dreamy and whimsical. Also wonder what their partners must think living in such pink puffy frilly curated homes.
I’ve also wondered if the insta-husbands mind the frilly curated homes. Although some decorations are more muted than others.

Nice to see that Liv is having a baby. I hope she’s doing well.

What does surprise me is that Carrie (Wishwishwish) still rents! I know that London house prices are nonsense but she used to be a big player in the blogging game and her husband does VFX work or similar. So I wouldn’t think they’re too hard up. Perhaps they really just want to stay in London but I’d have thought they would have tried to get on the housing ladder by now, maybe on the outskirts of London. Their rent must be extortionate.

Walkthehemline

I’m getting secretly pregnant vibes off Carrie. The sporadic posting, and the stomach hiding poses on Instagram to hide a potential bump maybe? It’s what I did before I shared the news when I was having a baby. The morning sickness got me so bad, I could only do the bare minimum and she’s disappeared a lot more than usual. The hints at potential DIY’s coming up…a nursery? Also noticed no one tagged her at Liv’s birthday party to potentially not out her? All speculative, but I just have a feeling.
ETA: She said she’s going to Glastonbury next week so I’m probably way off this guess
I had the same thought! Was fully expecting that wisteria photo to be an announcement.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Looks like Carrie bought a house in Somerset according to her latest IG. I guess she finally had enough of renting in London. Did we know she was moving back there? I feel like she doesn't share a whole lot these days - but maybe I just missed some updates.

Doobots

Chatty Member
That pot is minging!

I had to unfolloe Liv. There's not many influencers who I genuinely envy, but she gets great clothes gifted, travels to lovely places for free and her husband makes a living off it too - it made me so jealous and experience all the ugly emotions social media can bring out in us at bad times. I would never, ever want to be an influencer so it makes no sense to be jealous of something I'd never attempt but I was, so I stopped.

abeautifullife

I still follow Liv and like her style of writing although I don't read her blog as much now.

Someone that I still really LOVE is Laura Bradshaw (Tiny Twist). Followed her for YEARS and she still seems genuine and sweet. I also like Corrie from DizzyBrunette although she is Shropshire based.

Another PT London based blogger I used to follow was Llymlrs. I remember she was the blogging "it girl" in like 2010. She seems to have had MH problems and faded into obscurity.
Llymrs has her own thread if you're interested.

Reactions: 1

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Thanks for the info!

Ah, so it's an end of terrace. Not what I imagined at all. From her IG I pictured a farmhouse out in the middle of nowhere!

It's a nice house. The garden is very pretty.
No worries!
It’s really pretty inside and it’s a reasonably priced house too. Lots of influencers end up buying such expensive properties and they can’t keep up with them. Carrie and Miguel seem to have their heads screwed on.
Just not sure why they chose Castle Cary? It’s closeish to Shepton but Wells is prettier and more her aesthetic I would say. Cary has this massive housing estate being built on all the fields around the town and it’s has Ansford school which has a reputation for being shit.

Walkthehemline

Anyone remember when Carrie and Miguel had their wedding photography business? What a time that was...

clueless

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what Liv is talking about in her stories today? She's talking about having a 'wobbly week' but is home and resting now. Did something happen? I haven't seen any of her stories from this week.
I'd seen this too, the only thing I had noticed before this was a previous story talking about nurse appreciation week (I think that's what it was called) and in that story, she mentioned little A had been getting blood tests done but she was hopeful that all is ok. So I hope all is well!

clueless

Chatty Member
I’ve wondered this too! I had assumed she didn’t go to Liv’s party because there were no pictures of her at all and that’s not like her, she isn’t a camera shy person in the least!

When she was saying a while back about having a tough time I wondered if it was a TTC thing; I remember her talking about having PCOS before which can make conceiving more challenging.

clueless

Chatty Member
That pot is minging!

I had to unfolloe Liv. There's not many influencers who I genuinely envy, but she gets great clothes gifted, travels to lovely places for free and her husband makes a living off it too - it made me so jealous and experience all the ugly emotions social media can bring out in us at bad times. I would never, ever want to be an influencer so it makes no sense to be jealous of something I'd never attempt but I was, so I stopped.
I feel the same, I’m envious of her too, and then I get riled up when she complains about things. In the run up to Christmas she said something in her stories about wishing she could go out and just enjoy the festive atmosphere, but she was too busy with work. Like girl, are you for real? She’s getting to release a book. She had a Papier design collaboration. She gets the best opportunities in blogging as far as I can see - works with the best brands, gets the most beautiful things, and very well paid too I’m sure. She travels the world throughout the year. And gets to work from her beautiful home in London.

I know that we all have bad days, but I would NEVER complain publicly about dumb shit like that if I were in her position. Ever.

I haven’t heard of them, I must look them up!

Oh yeah I forgot about llymlrs, every time I seen the name it made me think “Olly Murs” and I could never unsee it ha!

clueless

Chatty Member
I wanted to make a thread to discuss various London bloggers, rather than creating a couple of different threads, I hope this is ok? We can discuss whoever doesn't have a thread of their own here?

So what's everyone's thoughts on WishWishWish and What Olivia Did? I used to love them both and followed them with interest, but this past while I've got a bit tired of them. I found them particularly condescending and eye-roll-inducing in their political pushing and talk around election time (I personally don't like influencers discussing politics, I find it so patronising, but that's just my opinion).

Carrie from WishWishWish has lovely photography and I think she puts in a lot of effort for her ad work, but she just seems so, so vain. I get the feeling that if she were chocolate, she'd eat herself! And that half smile she does all the time. I think I've just got a bit bored, her blog isn't what it used to be since she's gone full time.

I like Olivia's writing style and she's a really beautiful girl, but I think she's got a bit big headed too. I like her more than Carrie, though. But did any of you see the photos she put out recently? It's like when she was looking at the photographs, she was so caught up in admiring her own beauty, she didn't even see how filthy her pot was? It looks absolutely stinking, and if you can't wash it, at least Photoshop it to make it look half decent? 🤷‍♀️ nobody passed any remark about it on IG, but I just had to share it:

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 20.18.04.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 20.18.14.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 20.18.21.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 20.18.31.png