London bloggers: WishWishWish, What Olivia Did etc...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't follow Wish Wish Wish.

I still follow Liv and like her style of writing although I don't read her blog as much now.

Someone that I still really LOVE is Laura Bradshaw (Tiny Twist). Followed her for YEARS and she still seems genuine and sweet. I also like Corrie from DizzyBrunette although she is Shropshire based.

Another PT London based blogger I used to follow was Llymlrs. I remember she was the blogging "it girl" in like 2010. She seems to have had MH problems and faded into obscurity.
Llymrs has her own thread if you're interested.

Reactions: 1
Speculating here, but does anyone else think Liv and her husband Joe have split up? She’s not worn her wedding ring for ages, she seems to do a ton of solo trips just her and her lovely son, and her most recent insta post sounded like she’s got something serious going on behind the scenes?
I wondered the same! I’d noticed the ring thing a while ago and all the solo (+Arlo) trips. I thought it strange from the wedding they were both at last weekend there were no pictures of them together. Really hope everything is ok!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch “a lady in London” or Hannah Ricketts. I enjoy Hannah lots of outings and seems like she’s talking to you as a friend. She has shown me some really cute places I’ve never known about.
just wondering….

I wondered the same! I’d noticed the ring thing a while ago and all the solo (+Arlo) trips. I thought it strange from the wedding they were both at last weekend there were no pictures of them together. Really hope everything is ok!
she’s painting her living room with friends, no sign of Joe. In Kristabel’s stories recently she was going on about being in the season of friends getting divorced which I thought was an unveiled dig.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He hasn't been featured, or shared himself, in ages and she hasn't worn her rings in ages either :(

I will be so shocked and sad if they've broken up, they always seemed such a great pair.

Liv also has her own thread for any of you who might have missed it:

Reactions: 3
Liv also has her own thread for any of you who might have missed it:

Oh I missed this! Thanks for sharing :)

Looks like Carrie bought a house in Somerset according to her latest IG. I guess she finally had enough of renting in London. Did we know she was moving back there? I feel like she doesn't share a whole lot these days - but maybe I just missed some updates.

She mentioned it in a Story awhile ago, before she went away to the US. I think it’ll be a good move for her, she seemed to be stagnating in London and I didn’t get happy vibes from her

Her entire aesthetic is frolicing in a country meadow in a peasant dress and beret, so I'm surprised she tolerated city life for so long! Good for them.

I think alot of what he does can be done remotely, as long as he has the software and kit.

I think she was from Shepton Mallet/Glastonbury area so I'm guessing somewhere near there. I can totally see why!

I know she’s from shepton as my friend went to school with her. But we think she’s now too snobby to live there, we assume it’s within the area still but maybe one of the villages, she’s being very cryptic 😂😂😂