Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This beggy girl baffles me. She’s always banging on about taking time away from SM and not being bothered about followers but she’s paying Insta to promote her posts on her personal account. She’s soooo desperate for attention. It’s just embarrassing now.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This beggy girl baffles me. She’s always banging on about taking time away from SM and not being bothered about followers but she’s paying Insta to promote her posts on her personal account. She’s soooo desperate for attention. It’s just embarrassing now.
That rooms awful and I normally appreciate her decor

Reactions: 2
Nice to see her promoting twenty fall. They use real fox and minx fur in their coats. Absolutely no need in the 21st century to be skinning animals for vanity 🤢

Reactions: 15
On the beg for a gifted flower subscription so she can cover her ugly lounge in free stems. She doesn’t even try to hide the beg nowadays. She might as well just tag the brands she wants gifted. Such a blagger. And that green top is disgustingly try hard. Fashion is not her thing.

Reactions: 10
Fashion has never been her thing she used to beg off baby cakes clothing back in the say she screams desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the beg for a gifted flower subscription so she can cover her ugly lounge in free stems. She doesn’t even try to hide the beg nowadays. She might as well just tag the brands she wants gifted. Such a blagger. And that green top is disgustingly try hard. Fashion is not her thing.
She’s begging for raw dog food now too

Fashion has never been her thing she used to beg off baby cakes clothing back in the say she screams desperation
Oh God Babycakes!!! That takes me back 🤣🤣 anyone got a photo of Jes from that 'era' I can imagine the huge side fringe and excess eyeliner!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣 here you go
That can’t be her! Looks like a completely different person! I posted a great photo from that era but I had to delete it. Apparently you can get location data from photos posted to tattle? I’m not risking getting found out!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.