Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not reposting the mug shot but did anyone else spot this on her m8s account? why couldn’t she have started her social media “detox” BEFORE her actual holiday? it’s one thing to be bored without phone battery but to be bored on HOLIDAY without it?! mingin, wish she knew how lucky she is

8044147D-C70D-4874-A3B8-6D2D81956A23.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That’s interesting. His account was private at the start of the holiday. I think he’s now hungry for a bit of insta fame. Both of them were taking turns with that creased white shirt judging by the photos.

That gurning video was horrible to watch. She was so obviously off her face. People never realise how cringe they look when they’re on something. Glad social media wasn’t around when I was young!

Also, who uses an LV Neverfull as a bleeping beach bag?? 🤣🤣🤣 That made me laugh. It looks ridiculous with beach clothes! Anyone who follows her account for fashion tips is going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone on here disagreed with me before when I made a comment about her being well off. She's now said that now she's single she's hoping to do long weekends abroad every month

Reactions: 7
Someone on here disagreed with me before when I made a comment about her being well off. She's now said that now she's single she's hoping to do long weekends abroad every month
i agree she is def well off but also believe she is one to think aloud and not follow up with her words 😴 there is no way she will be going away every weekend, what about her dog.
can anybody else remember when she moved into the new place she said hated people asking if she was going to buy a house and how it was never on her radar. since adam left she has mentioned it at least 7 times.

Reactions: 1
I think I might have disagreed with you…just going by what I knew of her parents, I thought you were referring to family money. But I don’t dispute that Jess makes a very good living from her vinyl.

i agree she is def well off but also believe she is one to think aloud and not follow up with her words 😴 there is no way she will be going away every weekend, what about her dog.
can anybody else remember when she moved into the new place she said hated people asking if she was going to buy a house and how it was never on her radar. since adam left she has mentioned it at least 7 times.
Literally wtf is she planning on doing with the dog

Reactions: 1
That garden!!! What an embarrassment

No shame in not knowing anything about gardening but how on earth have they let it get so overgrown??! I feel like now it's been cleared she thinks that's that and will prob completely neglect it again, never pull out any weeds or cut anything back and it will return to this state.

Then she will pay someone else to "fix it" all over again

I called it didn't I!

Attachments

What happened to her staying off social media after her hols? Swear it’s been about 3 days since she got back and she’s doing as many stories as ever. Blows my mind how this gal literally cannot stick at anything!

Reactions: 11
Shes been on a few dates?! I mean ,I know everyone is different but if you're in a relationship that's long term and have lived together...jeez she's quick. Hey ho. Like I say, each to their own. She legitimately doesn't seem bothered at all. That leather jacket is an actual joke right?!

I'd put money on her not having been on three dates. She professes she's really happy far too much. She'll have the Olivia Rodrigo album on repeat.

Reactions: 7
“it’s these sort of messages that keep me doing what i do ❤
*screenshot of someone not expressing how much she’s helped her but of someone telling her how stun she looked on holiday*

hahahaha sound that, may as well have put “i do it for the ass licking ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.