Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone should print her vile tweets on vinyl and send it to her (remembered when she printed the hate, bothered not bothered much)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Type in her twitter with any nasty word or phrase you can think of and you won't believe how much comes up...

Reactions: 3
This is really shocking. Did she do anything around BLM because she’s a hypocrite if she did. She’s racist!

Reactions: 5
I can't figure out how to search her tweets. They need reporting before she reads here and deletes them.
I’ve taken loads of screenshots and I reported a lot of them, but there’s SO MANY. I barely scratched the surface. To search you just search for her username and a word on twitter’s search bar. I searched for ‘jesstoole foreign’ and some stuff came up.

Reactions: 4
I’ve taken loads of screenshots and I reported a lot of them, but there’s SO MANY. I barely scratched the surface. To search you just search for her username and a word on twitter’s search bar. I searched for ‘jesstoole foreign’ and some stuff came up.
Got it. Thank you.

Reactions: 1
She’s so bloody chaotic….”feeling fresh and good”

Few hours later “having such an off day”

She sounds exhausting to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so bloody chaotic….”feeling fresh and good”

Few hours later “having such an off day”

She sounds exhausting to be around.
When I was reading her tweets (20 minutes of my life I’ll never get back) this doesn’t seem to be something new. She is very up and down and will be on deaths door one minute, and then upbeat and going for drinks an hour later. Someone even tweeted asking her if she was bipolar. I think it was her friend and I think she was joking, and yet…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. So mad how much your gut instinct about people is always right. I knew we all felt the same way about her for a reason! Absolutely vile old tweets and she clearly hasn’t changed or grown because she never posts to raise awareness of important issues, it’s just story after story of herself and her dog and her friends and her house and blah blah blah blah. Sorry but as a person she’s rank, her interior decorating is rank and she needs cancelling 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.