Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article about nasty old internet 'trolls' on a public figures gossip forum, and you've just directly called us witches. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What uni course are you taking: hypocrisy 101?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An article about nasty old internet 'trolls' on a public figures gossip forum, and you've just directly called us witches. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What uni course are you taking: hypocrisy 101?
Exactly this. I’ve not commented before but:

1. The commenter is clearly not taking an academic, non-biased approach to their ‘research’ which is expected from the very beginning of any uni level course. I’d be surprised that any kind of self-directed study would have gone this far without a level of self awareness

2. They ‘couldn’t help’ themselves commenting - meaning that their ‘research’ approach changed immediately from external observation to participation, meaning their whole paper would have to change direction. Def not something a uni student would do on a whim

3. It’s July, it’s outside of main term time meaning they’re most likely to be either resitting or doing a post-grad or masters level research piece, in which case they would be fully aware of the above & making their claim to be working on a uni piece even less likely to be true

Meaning but this commenter is obviously Jes or someone who knows her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never posted here but as a creative I've always been irked that Jes complains about being ripped off a lot, yet has from the word go taken inspiration from tile designs. Just because they're not vinyl doesn't mean it's fine to just take the design and run with it, every time. Latest example, the amazing hotel in Ibiza's tiles. They're stunning, but to complain about being ripped off when it's all you're doing, over and over, is infuriating to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I've never posted here but as a creative I've always been irked that Jes complains about being ripped off a lot, yet has from the word go taken inspiration from tile designs. Just because they're not vinyl doesn't mean it's fine to just take the design and run with it, every time. Latest example, the amazing hotel in Ibiza's tiles. They're stunning, but to complain about being ripped off when it's all you're doing, over and over, is infuriating to me.
There were a couple of comments about this on her business Instagram calling her out for copying, but they’ve been deleted now. Think they might have turned off the comments now too, which just makes her look guilty imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ooh hello!

She has wound me up for MONTHS so I'm glad to see a thread on here. I sent her a PM on her Insta page with a query about the vinyl and she sent me a really arsey response so I thought duck her then and ordered from elsewhere.

She proper fancies herself and I've no idea why bc she looks like a big bobble head on a child's body 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 10
this is so true. the whole reason her business is successful is because she copies popular tile/mosaic/wallpaper designs with sticky plastic. she made those designs cheap and accessible.

it’s not like she even made the designs herself, she just organised everything. wonder where the designs come from?

Reactions: 7
this is so true. the whole reason her business is successful is because she copies popular tile/mosaic/wallpaper designs with sticky plastic. she made those designs cheap and accessible.

it’s not like she even made the designs herself, she just organised everything. wonder where the designs come from?
Her new social media person is also a graphic designer hence the influx of new designs recently since she came on board. In the past, she paid illustrators to make designs to her specifications (i.e. copy other designs). If you look back far enough in her feed she tags the illustrator. In between Jes has used sites that sell illustrations at very low cost - I know this, because I did a reverse image search on one of her designs and found it on one of those sites. Although it’s possible that one of her graphic designers just got the images from one of these sites and didn’t let on. She has also just straight up stolen designs including the black & white leaf print. That is a well known wallpaper design from I Love Wallpaper. It’s exactly the same if you overlay the two designs so she didn’t just use it as inspiration.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she needs to do a reel. We have seen ever second of the holiday as it is.

Reactions: 4
would love to be a fly on the wall for when she watches back the dancing story of her gurning.
She’s already removed it. It was so embarrassing. There’s now a charming story where her gay bff (who I think she’s secretly in love with) calls someone a ‘fat ginger s l a g’ while she laughs like an escaped mental patient.

Reactions: 2
This has made me cringe beyond words
She’s already removed it. It was so embarrassing. There’s now a charming story where her gay bff (who I think she’s secretly in love with) calls someone a ‘fat ginger s l a g’ while she laughs like an escaped mental patient.
he seems like right twit too. Probably why they are best mates

Reactions: 4
She’s back from Ibiza, massive come down is starting so of course she’s ‘taking some time off social media’ she’s bleeping insufferable. She can’t plaster her holiday all over insta begging for attention and likes and then be like, no sorry need to disappear for a while. MAKE YOUR MIND UP 😤

Reactions: 9
She’s back from Ibiza, massive come down is starting so of course she’s ‘taking some time off social media’ she’s bleeping insufferable. She can’t plaster her holiday all over insta begging for attention and likes and then be like, no sorry need to disappear for a while. MAKE YOUR MIND UP 😤
She needs time to wait for her jaw to come home from Ibiza never mind her dress

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on a major comedown now.
her and her friend are two idiots who think there too cool for school. She’s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.