Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should all be ashamed of yourselves to be commenting on a woman body/appearance - jes looks amazing and shes just having a good time on holiday, just unfollow her instead of being toxic witches, its bad for the soul ladies and bet you don't look much better sat on your sofa snaffing yer tea in manny xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's got a great figure! I need to learn her slimming poses though cos she's prob an 8-10 and I'm a 10 and look like a potato in pics compared to her 😂

Reactions: 3
You should all be ashamed of yourselves to be commenting on a woman body/appearance - jes looks amazing and shes just having a good time on holiday, just unfollow her instead of being toxic witches, its bad for the soul ladies and bet you don't look much better sat on your sofa snaffing yer tea in manny xx
“just unfollow her” well why don’t you just stop looking on here if it’s so bad for the soul???

fds she’s got a cracking figure but i can’t fkn baaaaare the whinging about what’s being put on here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“just unfollow her” well why don’t you just stop looking on here if it’s so bad for the soul???
I actually had to make this account as somebody writing a piece about how toxic this horrid site is and i couldn't helpmyself tbh. hence my handle name - here for research xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually had to make this account as somebody writing a piece about how toxic this horrid site is and i couldn't helpmyself tbh. hence my handle name - here for research xx
okay?

surely you’d be gettin busy w all of your “research” n not policing what people put on here lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 7
funny how you were wanting the dish on some formula 1 wag a few wks ago n now you’re lil miss journo defending some random bird on insta who designs sticky back plastic hahaha pls link me to the article when you’re done honey i’m sure it’ll be a thrilling read x

it's not a public article, it's a university piece about keyboard warriors and trolls :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha ha this thread is super tame with toxicity level 2 at most. Go check out some of the other threads for a thrilling ride!! Plenty of ammo for your crappy little article. Grab a wine and get stuck in hun 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
funny how you were wanting the dish on some formula 1 wag a few wks ago n now you’re lil miss journo defending some random bird on insta who designs sticky back plastic hahaha pls link me to the article when you’re done honey i’m sure it’ll be a thrilling read x
there's a clear difference between asking and actually saying horrible things about people but if that makes you feel better you do you x

Ha ha this thread is super tame with toxicity level 2 at most. Go check out some of the other threads for a thrilling ride!! Plenty of ammo for your crappy little article. Grab a wine and get stuck in hun 🥰
I'll not bother but thanks for the rec anyway. Its entertaining just watching how defensive you all get when someone disagrees with you all

@here4research I’ll refer you to your opening comment. Not at all judgemental and contradictory to every single point you’ve tried to make.
Good luck with the article

Reactions: 4
She's a narcissistic asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My only gripe with her holiday pics are her dirty adidas trainers 🤮 is it just me that must wear new (or clean) trainers on holiday? 😂

Reactions: 1
Triggered much? Is this uni article about jes or tattle 🤣
I’d be worrying about your grades if I were you , getting all bent out of shake whilst researching
I’d love to see the finished masterpiece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.