Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she posts is so contrived. She posts a load of pics of herself (carefully selected and edited) so she gets reactions and validation. THEN she posts a ‘ask me where I get my tit from’ and in a few days she’ll be like ‘oh my god guys I’ve totally influenced you all to buy the same’ she’s such a try hard influencer I feel bad for her 😂

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else worry about her skin with all the sunbathing she does and the endless chat of sunbathing oils and lotions? My daughter is pale, red-haired and very freckley, similar to Jes, and burns so easily. It’s so dangerous to look the way Jes does and to be promoting sitting ‘burning’ (to quote her story today) in the sun to get a tan. Impressionable people with similar colouring will think it’s safe.

also, why hasn’t she taken Fred with her to her parents?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she said her mum is scared of big dogs and also I'm sure she said Fred wasn't great around other dogs. Probably worried for her parent's small dog.

Reactions: 1
Anyone think she changed her insta name so she's not associated with this thread? Or am I jumping to conclusions?

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks this….. she drinks a lot and frequently. For someone who supposedly is so so busy, so hands on, works all hours, dedicated to her business (and her dog mum life) she’s always getting sloshed!!!

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thinks this….. she drinks a lot and frequently. For someone who supposedly is so so busy, so hands on, works all hours, dedicated to her business (and her dog mum life) she’s always getting sloshed!!!
She's never at work these days it seems

Reactions: 1
I see she has COPIED Faye Jennifer Vinyl by offering free shipping on samples. I bet FJ doesn’t leap to her stories to call her out like a petulant child.

Reactions: 2
Spend spend spend gal!! It’s not like you have a house to pay for by yourself now.
who’s gonna look after the dog when she’s away? Surprised she’s not taking him considering she’s so obsessed and such a dog mamma.

Reactions: 4
Dresses like a 9 year old. It's weird
Someone just commented ‘why do you look 6?’on her most recent post. She’s taken it as a compliment! 🤣

also, enough with those manky Prada school shoes. They don’t go with anything she wears them with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it would be a good idea if she stops sharing her fad diets that consist of detoxing, binge drinking, diet food. promoting a very unhealthy diet culture / mental health routine.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.