Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
£13.99 on everything but him, 38p on Ali express, shameless
---
Sorry £16.99 even worse
---
Shein this time
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The da is not wearing a seatbelt and she drives while making videos for instagram with her child in the car the other day family are a bunch of assholes
I don’t care what anyone says, they are scumbags. Her video yesterday or the day before where she was filming, driving with her child in the car enraged me 🤬 She needs prosecuted. No f**ks given for other road users.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I think Michaela is the prettiest one there.
I agree, she (and all the McDonnell girls) have naturally pretty features.

On a separate note, something about the Dad in that picture reminds of me of Frank Gallagher from Shameless 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

facingthemoon

Some of my instagram friends are sharing LMD’s treadmill giveaway or whatever it is, its giving me rage so I skip past. GUYS , fffssss i hate when social media is polluted with giveaway shite like kettles and toasters

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
Louise put away the fcuking annoying treadmill, I am pissed off listening and looking at that bloody thing, you guys you guys her bloody voice would make you jump out a window!!

• Haha

facingthemoon

Of she got with him shes no better than a prossy.
She is faunting it half naked under his eyes, giving off im easy vibes.
What is she getting outta this? A celebrity status ?

VioletBear

VIP Member
It does amaze me tho how many people are almost ‘gloating’ now yet these people wouldn’t thing twice about a few lines at the weekend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
She has many 😂
Omg the state of the two of them. Travellers would look better Jeeze the hair styles are shocking, you would nearly feel sorry for them as they get it wrong every time, as for Kat slater she has more class that that hooker Victoria

• Haha

ellenlo

I see they are turning faith into them.. she’s to young to dress like them awful looking

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Victoria looks so harsh. I’ve never seen such a naturally pretty girl, so unnecessarily overdone. She’s so heavily made up it looks like drag makeup. The way she presents herself gives complete only fans/ sugar baby vibes. I find it quite jarring. Does she have a job these days or is she still flogging the sweatshop clothes and tat?

• Heart

Such a Vibe

And so is her drug dealing scumbag of a fiance end of ! Funny how when they come from money or ‘work’ they are given the by ball but wee jimmy down the st selling a few bags for his next fix is seen the worst(not that I agree with this either). Absolute greed and that is why him and white label Chinese tack get on so well .. money grabbing bastards 🙄
[/QUOTE]

This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 are the people who defend drugs and drug dealers saying they would be happy enough with their own children getting attached to drugs for example because they’re so “normal” nowadays? They are certainly not normal in all circles? Drugs are a major problem these days and let’s not pretend otherwise

themdirtysrs

That is completely set up 🤣🤣 she’s a dose but will be even worse now, ❄ money getting spent in the wedding now!

Laurajane85

Definitely a lab grown diamond and if she thinks anyone will believe it's a real diamond she's delusional! It just screams chavvy with zero style or class. Give me a smaller real diamond anyday over the toy ring. She forgets she's just a normal wee girl from portglenone marrying a useless disgusting human being who likes to dabble in the old drug dealing.

• Heart
  • Haha