Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bipbapbop22

What is going on with their face/cheeks?? Is that filler gone wrong?
Looks like Victoria is Wayne’s next victim 🤮 He definitely gives off predator vibes
---
just had a look, what a creep. Wouldn’t know what he’d be trying 🤮
He openly admits he won’t date anyone over 30. He’s a complete lech and a pervy old man. I still can’t get my head around that’s he’s YOUNGER than his brother Gary Lineker.

watch his Snapchat stories, they went back to his apartment

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

ellenlo

Sitting with a pervert like Wayne linker says it all really.. the way he’s holding Victorias arm I wouldn’t let him anywhere near me at all and certainly wouldn’t be posting a photo with him.,

• Sick

Ohsvensven

It's all very me me me
Look at ME crying and showing emotion
Look at ME gettin a rude message feel sorry for ME
Look at ME making this an opportunity to show ME in a good light organising and event
Let's talk about ME and how I did a fundraiser before and Look at how much MY fundraiser raised

There is something seriously unhinged about anyone crying and then pressing a record button
The fact she also gave someone's name out but also a description of their profile pic...what's the intent there? Oh you want to put someone on blast for simply telling you not to look at something. I watched her story and thought that's way too much stress to put onto yourself. She can chose not to look and still know what is going on. I myself have cried over this entire situation and I have told myself not to click the "graphic content" posts because I spent an entire evening upset over what I had seen. You know you can't handle it so why put yourself through that. She can't breathe over it, that's not healthy and yes I know we all need to bare witness but why torture yourself with images. Step away for a bit. You know what's going on and we all know what's going on and she knows she can't handle seeing it but yet still goes and looks and cries and then comes on blurtin on a fukin story.

U can do a fundraiser without needing a fukin drone shot for your social media.

• Heart

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Absolutely not taking away from what is happening in the World/Gaza right now, but there are Children in this country North & South of the border suffering at the hands of their own parents/ children homes / broken systems. What is she going to do about those babies? Hire another drone?

• Sad

aaff1983

Ok so his friends are drug dealers, what part makes him a drug dealer? 😂 nowhere is Neil McKay mentioned in any of that. As stated I don’t like LMD but the idea that he doesn’t work and is some king pin is a bit far fetched. A simple nosey on companies house shows he has no call to deal drugs he’s worth plenty without it lol
Hi Neil??? How is ur holiday? Why u taking time to come on here?
---
Also can I add anyone lives near them knows the score, I live in their street and I seen the house raid with my own eyes, everyone down this end knows what Neil’s like!

• Haha
  • Wow

Derrygal20

For such a ‘close family’ I find it very strange Melissa didn’t fly home. If it was a product launch or some PR event she be there with bells on

• Wow
  • Heart

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Reading out the name of the woman who sent her a message telling her she didn't have to see it.

That was low. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

It'll be interesting to see how many people are on the strand on Sunday

Reactions: 18

themdirtysrs

Do you think Michaela will be slightly peeved off having to share the bride to be spotlight?
---

Oh I didn’t realise he was into drugs, is she really that stupid she would marry him?
She loves it too so better to marry him so it’s on tap. This is confirmed so I’m not just gossiping and everyone around Portglenone knows it and also as said previous he has very good dealer friends in Dunloy also.
---
I’m sorry but that engagement is a complete set up, she knew it and she put up a post as if she was a celeb, wise up ‘Lou’ you live in Portglenone catch a grip

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mae75

How many people have we seen with this set up before? I mean he's actually paid someone to do it all for him! There is nothing unique or thoughtful about this proposal at all. I'm sure she feels so special with exact same proposal as every other Tom dick and Harry.

Glittery1

VIP Member
Did anyone see her cousin has took over a wee local business (think kids parties)….

She is as illiterate as LMD!!!!

She done a story saying she was excited to buy the business and get started. She done an overview of the general cost and she wrote ‘ruffley’ instead of ‘roughly’

Where were these people educated?!

And more importantly how to people like this run their own businesses

• Haha
  • Wow

Glittery1

VIP Member
Acting like she discovered walking. What’s wrong with going outside for a walk these days? 😂

Or I’ll tell you even better still… I walked 5 stone off by marching on the spot while watching tv and doing ‘walking workouts’ on YouTube.

No need to spend money and like these arseholes pockets. There’s plenty of free options 😊

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
It’s the handbag raffle for the NHS during Covid all over again. Anything to promote herself and her business.

We all have differing opinions on it but anything Louise does is all about Louise. Sure, fundraising is great, but self promotion is what this is about.

• Heart

Derrygal20

And so is her drug dealing scumbag of a fiance end of ! Funny how when they come from money or ‘work’ they are given the by ball but wee jimmy down the st selling a few bags for his next fix is seen the worst(not that I agree with this either). Absolute greed and that is why him and white label Chinese tack get on so well .. money grabbing bastards 🙄

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Louise is a cunt Neil is a cunt they are well suited the only thing they love more than a big bag of ❄ is themselves.
The wedding will be Jordan and Peter Andre style only the wedding favours will likely be a gram bag.
Same thing married a few years possibly another baby and then she will go all out on a divorce party and the I don't need no man era will start

• Haha