Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavendervase

VIP Member
I actually think Michaela is totally normal looking.
Gem Ken / sinead hegs threads slamming them for being too thin.
Michaela is slightly bigger… carry’s weight on her tummy (like most of us!!). she MUST be pregnant….
Here for the gossip but that mind frame is actually mental 😂
I think Michaela is the prettiest one there.

Reactions: 15

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Cringing hard for Only Fans Vic in her hooker shoes, prancing around the pits of the NW200. Totally deluded 🫠

• Haha

iadorethis

She puts a question box up and what a surprise every question is her replying with a link to earn her money, NO ONE sent in those questions
She’s a pure con woman and all those young girls being manipulated into buying her shit
Someone should ask for a AF link for her ozempic

• Haha

Elizabethwakefield

Maybe give proceeds from your Ibiza event to the poor children
She gives £1000 which is a very low amount compared to what she has in the bank and expects everyone else to raise the money ffs maybe stop driving and doing videos on Instagram and LOOK at the fucking road and the kids in this country who may run out in front of you

ellenlo

And the big LMD Beauty in the top of the poster.. nothing like free advertising Lou… full of shite and show!!

• Heart
  • Sick

MDC

Chatty Member
No im on about the ❄ money
The dress was awful looking. Pure cringe those days out. She’s as bad as dig mamma that Caroline is one greedy mare. Would sell their soul to get the house built. Can’t wait until this insta crap comes crashing down

Theydidwhat?

Ok so his friends are drug dealers, what part makes him a drug dealer? 😂 nowhere is Neil McKay mentioned in any of that. As stated I don’t like LMD but the idea that he doesn’t work and is some king pin is a bit far fetched. A simple nosey on companies house shows he has no call to deal drugs he’s worth plenty without it lol
Perhaps the fact he was the one who sold drugs to a young mother before she died might be some sort of clue to it 🙄
Noone said he doesn't work, but greed is a wonderful thing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

irishnosebag

VIP Member
There we have it. Walk cancelled nothing else planned in its place. Thanks for the money folks and the traction to my page 😂😂😂

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
She doesn’t even understand what’s going on. And what’s she planning on arranging? A march around portglenone for what?
There are so many different charities she could donate to children in crossfire etc … arranging a march is absolutely useless

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Eesh.. I've just watched her wailing. I get it, Jesus the videos are breaking my heart, but wailing crying into your phone is some weird weird behaviour. Do the walk, raise the money, that's all brilliant stuff and you can't give her grief for using her platform when other influencers haven't said a peep.

But it's lifting your phone, choosing to record yourself crying, adding text, question boxes and filters and then hitting publish?? That is some self absorbed behaviour right there.

facingthemoon

Someone tell Louise her shoes are too big and that dress is too small AND too short.

shes like a wee girl playing dress up 🙄

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
note to self don’t sniff nose in toilet or will be accused of sniffing gear. My point was, Louise does enough to talk about without trashing the woman as a mother. Motherhood is hard for everyone, if she has the support why can’t she take it.. was it not you who said “Apparently the standard of being a good parent these days are pretty low”.. I dunno what is classed as a good parent but I wouldn’t say she’s a bad one because she doesn’t go to a fun farm 😂 bash her for everything else but women trashing another woman as a mother is just too low for me, especially a woman who more or less rared her siblings as a child herself.
🤣🤣🤣 Ohh there's a massive difference between sniffing your nose and sniffing when you walk out of the toilet and your eyeballs are like bulbs it's pretty obvious it's the latter she was at.
Absolutely the standard of being a good parent these days are pretty low feeding dressing and buying toys doesn't make you wonderful it's the basics every child deserves. It's about quality time doing things they enjoy putting thier needs before your own. I said there's nothing wrong with any parent going out and letting their hair down it's 100% needed but you don't need to be out every weekend the way she is. I used a farm as an example it could be anything the point still stands she never seems to do anything with her daughter apart from bringing her to her own shops.
You have your opinion and I have mine let's just leave it there.
This is one of the worst threads for people picking and choosing what it's ok to talk about.