Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
There’s no need to video urself like this. We all see it but unfortunately we can’t change it 😤 I do my best to not support certain businesses that are linked to funding Isreal. But like one poster said about give ur money from Ibiza Louise to a charity. shes to selfish to do that tho.
the annoying thing is she posts this now then later on she’ll be on doing a AD 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18

huebism

Jesus you can only imagine the wedding when you see the outfits for the engagement party!! Victoria looks like she’s ready for a Tyson fury birthday party…..

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
This would be all true louise except for the fact that your followers literally pay your bills….she cant walk in her own shoes because they are 2 sizes too big

Attachments

• Haha

Theydidwhat?

That ring is a monstrosity, absolutely awful 🤢 like something you would have got free in a kids magazine 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

aaff1983

I don’t like Louise by any means I think she’s a dickhead who flaunts cheap tat and pretends she’s something she isn’t, but Neil does come from money, his parents are wealthy and he does build some beautiful houses. I don’t believe he’s some big time drug dealer. He earns plenty in his business without needing to sell ❄
R u joking! I’ll happily find out the post put up when their house was rided because of him, sure him and Louise broke up for ages because of it! Everyone knew about it!!! He’s the biggest druggie walking

• Wow

Elizabethwakefield

Only Louise would go on a Christmas staff night and make it all about her, where’s the picture of her hard working staff??? Also to do a collab with that hotel on a night that’s meant for her staff is disgusting, she got a freebie or got paid to promote 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Ohsvensven

And giving out that they are only watching but not following. Thought that was the point? To get people to see her fundraiser? Why should they have to follow Louise??
Thought the exact same. Why should u be annoyed or even looking to see if your followers have increased...oh wait aye cus it's all a big fukin publicity stunt. Love how she was quick to organise a poster with her logo on it and get her post reshared as much as possible but not take the time to sit and plan out what was gona actually happen on Sunday?
All just points to it being about her

ellenlo

I’m not on Facebook or Instagram so I have just been catching up on here. Was she trying to arrange a walk then cancelled it? I see her snapchats the odd time but she hasn’t put much up recently and her TikTok is absolute shite. She drove past me on the largy line the other day and I had to swerve to avoid crashing into her as she swerved way over the white line and I said to my husband when he shouted “what a stupid fucking c&@£” that it was her and she was probably videoing herself while driving and not concentrating because she does it all the time for social media and his exact words were “so posting her big ugly face is more important to her than potentially leaving our 4 wains orphaned because she’s not watching the road.” Her and that ridiculous looking a-team wagon she’s driving could easily have hit us head on if we hadn’t swerved to avoid her.
My husband was killed 2 years ago by a driver like this.. it’s makes me so mad that there is drivers still like this about.. I know you had kids in car and I’m
Sure very scary for you.. she clearly can’t drive or a- team van is too big for her… she needs to learn that she doesn’t owe the roads.. what an absolutely dose she needs reporting that videoing and recording isn’t allowed it’s using a phone for god sake Louise.. u stupid cow!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I see some ppl are shocked by mine and your response to driving behind a wheel and filiming!! Helps when my hubby is a chief inspector 😉😍🤞🏻
If there is one thing I despise it's phones at the wheel. I absolutely hope something comes of it because the less dangerous idiotic selfish self absorbed twats who insist on having their phone in their face while driving the better, people like her deserve the police at their door.
Much better than the police calling at your door to say a distracted driver harmed your family.

• Heart

VioletBear

VIP Member
‘Synthetic brush, cruelty free and vegan free’ no vegans were harmed in the making of this brush

• Haha

RenegadeMaster80

Wayne must have ate her thigh/arse because half of it is missing from that picture.
---
Seen this and all it screams is tacky tacky tacky 🤢🤢🤢 she would fool you into thinking she’s a size 6 🥲
More chance her fooling me into buying her "lmd range" than believing she's a size 6 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Teawithme

Chatty Member
My OH proposed at midnight on NYE with our kids and it was so perfect, an actual shock!!! Me in my pjs with baileys hahaha. There’s no way she didn’t know! Walking down a lit up walkway is a dead giveaway and an a1 pic of the child she didn’t see in the luggage hahahah dead on

Herefortea135

VIP Member
She doesn’t even understand what’s going on. And what’s she planning on arranging? A march around portglenone for what?
There are so many different charities she could donate to children in crossfire etc … arranging a march is absolutely useless
Children in crossfire is a brilliant charity. They done a lot here over the years and after the conflict/war (don’t mean to offend anyone with that word) I remember being in primary school and them being involved with us.

It angers me that she takes the time to record herself in the first place 🤦‍♀️but to set it up while driving really boils my blood 🤬 and she’s had to reach over press record then same to post. 😤

• Angry

Mae75

Who on earth wears shoes like that to the North West?!
These people don't mention bikes from one end of the year til the next, but as long as they can pay their way into the pits and get that wee pass around their neck they think they're amazing.