Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizabethwakefield

Wow so she spent a day trying to sort a walk but today it’s back to work 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ she Achieved what she wanted PUBLICITY for her business and a go fund me she paid very little into 🤮🤮

Reactions: 16

Theydidwhat?

So I take it she's hoping to do the same as Maeve Madden and have that as her wedding venue if she's looking at chapels. Her that's never near the chapel door unless there's something on

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Poppylol

I would donate to gaza in a heartbeat but I certainly wouldn't donate to anything she sets up it's all for publicity is all, nothing for nothing with her. She was the same with the childrens charity

Reactions: 15

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m late to the party here but just wondering if anyone knows how Louise has lost all the weight??
Hard work
Exercise on the affiliate link walking machine
Ice baths in the back yard
Affirmations of positivity
Affiliate link bloating tablets
Affiliate link big pull-in Amazon knickers

Or so she would have people believe 🫠

More than likely a weight loss drug that shall remain nameless as it always derails the thread.

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Louise put away the fcuking annoying treadmill, I am pissed off listening and looking at that bloody thing, you guys you guys her bloody voice would make you jump out a window!!
Acting like she discovered walking. What’s wrong with going outside for a walk these days? 😂

• Haha

Laurajane85

He owns lisbreen homes. Builds houses, was a family business think he’s out on his own now. I don’t believe for one minute that’s a real diamond, more likley to be lab grown. Lmd is just pure tack
If he is out on his own it's likely a good way to launder his extra £££. I can't help being embarrassed for Louise, she would try make you believe her life is fantastic, it couldn't be that fantastic if you have settled to marry a drug dealer who is partly to blame for a young mother to take her own life. Surely with a daughter of her own now she should have a bit more respect for herself and distance herself from that lifestyle but then she wouldn't be able to have the 'insta worthy' life which is all she's interested in. Everything for the gram including the tacky proposal.

• Wow
  • Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Totally agree with this we see a small part off their life’s it’s just malicious to call social services 😳
Said it before here and I'll say it again. As big a ballbegs these girls are their children are not badly looked after. There are far worse offenders that should be raked over the coals. As far as I can see those kids are loved and spoilt.

dazzled103

VIP Member
Why is it all these ones with money are obsessed with Shein? I’d buy nothing out of it. And I’m skint 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lolly_1

There’s no way she didn’t know that was happening- no posting yesterday, the beach set up and him in a velvet suit- all for the gram!! Don’t know about you but if it were me I’d prefer not knowing and natural rather than a planned photoshoot!!! Surprised though so close to Michela- watch out now for the wedding beg going on
Sure she's clearly picked the ring in advance and had it sized? ... I really can't stand staged engaged pictures
Much rather it be a suprise

facingthemoon

GUYS

Theres a new word , Louise has just invented it Today. Listen up…

Substainable

No not sustainable, its a new fancy word to help flog coffee cups. GUYs they are Substainable, she keeps then in her car, yeah sure you do!

What random shite will she try to flog next 🫣
She needs her own dictionary

• Haha

facingthemoon

Louise has the vibe she went to a con artist marketing class and uses all the buzz words/psychology to influence and take advice of young and/or vulnerable women.
I sell so cheap….louise you sell cheap tat from china and wrap it up in your LMD 🤡 packaging

• Heart

huebism

LMD on telling us she lost all the weight by prioritising herself…. lol have you ever heard anything more ridiculous!! I think she means “I’ve prioritised taking my injections”…..
She really must think people are stupid!!

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
“I dont know what I’m doing, im just going for a walk”
“I’m going to write ceasefire now… in the sand”

i hope she can spell ceasefire, i have my doubts
I would be surprised if she can spell walk never mind ceasefire.
Again just proving she had no intention of doing fuck all she just wants the go fund me page it got her on utv the last time she done one.
She does enough events etc to know that to hold an event like she was planning takes proper planning and organising she proved that by ringing the police. Now she has an excuse and a 'bad guy' national trust to blame for it not going ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow

SummerLeaves2004

I agree Lady with you the child can usually be seen about with her and Charles also it’s plain to an outsider that she adores that wee girl.
I don't think I called into question whether or not she adores the little girl. My observation is that she seems to spend A LOT of time away from her - holidays/nights out etc. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart