Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
That ring is a foxs glacier mint and noone can convince me otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Ah c'mere, were not here to bodyshame.

I'm sure if she was pregnant she wouldn't have been drinking. She's letting loose like we all do when out.

Difference is, our friends aren't cunty enough to post our pix online.

Reactions: 39

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Does everything have to be completely contrived and chavvy these days? 🙄 And why can’t men wear socks anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Anyone involved in the making and distribution of illegal drugs is a potential killer, it’s as simple as that.

Anyone who disagrees would feel very differently if a family member or friend died as a result.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Is he actually? I don't follow her at all....is there a wiki or can anyone summarise the whole situation in a. Nutshell? I'm guessing she is some bperfect wannabee too. Just saw the engagement in insta. Are they travellers?
Our lou Lou is a self taught make up artist caught in the face plastered in make up phase. Opened her own shop in portglenone then a small shop in magherafelt both closed and she has a bigger one still in magherafelt she's done a few z lister celebs make ups. She buys dodgy white label shit of Ali Baba sticks her own labels on an marks up and claims they are essential to your make up routine. Her mum left when she and her siblings where kids unsure why. Dad brought them up she's the eldest. There sticky Vicky with a son Charles if she was chocolate she would eat herself bought a Doberman who mauled the child during the summer. She's a twin of Melissa she's always a twat supposed to be the smart one. Then Michaela moved to Oz a few years with her fella and recently got engaged with a photographer there to capture it altho it seemed lovely and a genuine surprise since she's been a dose every other post is about the wedding Louise is a jealous cunt so had to steal her sisters thunder. There's brothers aswell but I know nothing about them. Louise and Victoria regularly go out think they are better than everyone else and victoria esp is quick to start a fight then play the victim. She comes on now and again and cries about what ever current event is trending that's sad this currently is gazza at the moment. Ohh she's fond of the white stuff and the fella apparently deals! And she drives all the time while filming herself talking. She's just a basic bitch that would sell her granny for a quick buck how she's got so far is beyond me she can't spell and can barely string a sentence together. If I've missed anything please feel free to add

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The ring did not disappoint. It’s so impractical and tacky. I’ve no doubt it was expensive. For the money he spent, he could had something much more tasteful.

“Foxes glacier mint” is still killing me 🤣

• Haha
I’m not on Facebook or Instagram so I have just been catching up on here. Was she trying to arrange a walk then cancelled it? I see her snapchats the odd time but she hasn’t put much up recently and her TikTok is absolute shite. She drove past me on the largy line the other day and I had to swerve to avoid crashing into her as she swerved way over the white line and I said to my husband when he shouted “what a stupid fucking c&@£” that it was her and she was probably videoing herself while driving and not concentrating because she does it all the time for social media and his exact words were “so posting her big ugly face is more important to her than potentially leaving our 4 wains orphaned because she’s not watching the road.” Her and that ridiculous looking a-team wagon she’s driving could easily have hit us head on if we hadn’t swerved to avoid her.

• Wow
  • Angry

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Andy malone the second with his wee velvet coat and bedroom slippers 🤣🤣the state of this whole thing. Shocked my arse. They live together and have a child together.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Drama queen

Chatty Member
The sister is an absolute dose but they've been together years and it did seem like a genuine suprise for her. Louise couldn't just be happy for her and let her have her moment. She's had to out do her what a cunt of a sister!! She's not speechless thon is never stuck for words or to turn the water works on. She has a massive come down today and not from the "surprise" ring.

Reactions: 24

Laurajane85

Of course they do, but the blame for that young girls death has been put on Neil more than once and her note she left named several people
Yea every single person named on the note should be held accountable for her death. Any scumbag who deals in drugs is nothing but a piece of shit who ruins families lives. If you think that's normal behaviour then you need your head checked.

Reactions: 24

huebism

What an absolute lunatic who comes on roaring and crying- you’re not mentally well, if that’s how you feel you don’t go online and post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually think Michaela is totally normal looking.
Gem Ken / sinead hegs threads slamming them for being too thin.
Michaela is slightly bigger… carry’s weight on her tummy (like most of us!!). she MUST be pregnant….
Here for the gossip but that mind frame is actually mental 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23