LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shel not be smirking if someone round the Christmas table gets covid
She adores her grandparents, I don't get why she wouldn't want to take actions to protect herself and in turn protects her grandparents.

You wouldn't catch me swanning around multiple households, bars, shops and then going to visit my vulnerable family members.

Blonde said she’s away to the galgorm !
I wonder if she's with the mother & Faith for Christmas!

Reactions: 4
Very weird no VMD or Charles for the big family Christmas!

Although LMD seems to have spent it on various bars, it hasn’t been very child orientated! Strange given it’s her baby’s 1st!

Reactions: 8
Very weird no VMD or Charles for the big family Christmas!

Although LMD seems to have spent it on various bars, it hasn’t been very child orientated! Strange given it’s her baby’s 1st!
She's so chavvy 🤣 not one ounce of class

Omg Louise thinks she higher than the rest of us seen her in Ballymena with the clan not a mask between them and seen her looking ppl up an down prob judging them

She can judge noone in them kitten heels 😂

Though seems to be common practice not to wear masks in Ballymena - don't you know you can't get covid there 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awh if u look at the stories over past few days no wearing mask in every local an this evening out in the port we’re is the worry of covid #lawontoherself

Reactions: 1
Was wondering this too. They don’t follow eachother either 🤔
Wouldn’t be surprised she probably is with the “evil” mum. Also think she has something to do why lmd was “so passionate” about the go fund me. Maybe the ma was quick with the hand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is there a riff with oul vicky and the one from Australia, melissas sat at lmds table but no sign of blondie lol
also thought it was weird that melissa who shared everything never put up a reaction video to micheala surprising her coming home? only one video with lmd? very diff to gem ken and the like

Reactions: 3
Unveiling her Chanel handbag 🙄 I don't begrudge people spending their earned money but I can't comprehend filming it and posting to Instagram after many people losing their jobs and especially with the uncertainty surrounding restrictions atm. Just classless. I don't understand influencers needing everyone to know how wealthy they are.

Reactions: 15
Unveiling her Chanel handbag 🙄 I don't begrudge people spending their earned money but I can't comprehend filming it and posting to Instagram after many people losing their jobs and especially with the uncertainty surrounding restrictions atm. Just classless. I don't understand influencers needing everyone to know how wealthy they are.
100% agree. She’s a dose 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Personally, I think it’s tacky. It’s like they need validation 🤷🏻‍♀️ Need to feel better than the rest of us cretins (who pay their wages) by having top end designer gear. Like I said, tacky 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her dress sense is awful . She should dress for her shape / size . Also if I ever have money for a designer handbag 😅 I won’t be posting or bragging or doing a reveal !!!

Reactions: 7
It’s total vulgarity

I am such a handbag fiend, but I would never ever post them on the internet to humble brag. I also hate Chanel, LV, or any of the typical Hun/influencer go to bags because they make them look cheap. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.