LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am such a handbag fiend, but I would never ever post them on the internet to humble brag. I also hate Chanel, LV, or any of the typical Hun/influencer go to bags because they make them look cheap. Lol
Well I’m not gonna lie I do the odd splurge specially birthdays money etc and have loved LV and Vivienne Westwood from I was a teen and ended doing a degree in fashion and textiles but I would never brag about my items that I have never mind unboxing for Instagram. But unfortunately now days this is the done thing. Even when she had the wee girl she bought was it a Burberry babygrow I know it’s her money but for all the wear she’d have gotten from it it seems like such a waste

Reactions: 7
Well I’m not gonna lie I do the odd splurge specially birthdays money etc and have loved LV and Vivienne Westwood from I was a teen and ended doing a degree in fashion and textiles but I would never brag about my items that I have never mind unboxing for Instagram. But unfortunately now days this is the done thing. Even when she had the wee girl she bought was it a Burberry babygrow I know it’s her money but for all the wear she’d have gotten from it it seems like such a waste
Agreed. it's alot of thoughtless posts like that I don't think people like. One on hand its "here buy my over priced palette and setting spray" to then "look at all the reward I get for being a total girl boss" that people just can't get on board with. A Burberry babygrow is a waste of money if the child is grown out of it within 8-12 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like my designers too but in the current climate I'm almost embarrassed to wear or use them, bit tone deaf Louise, lot of individuals/families struggling and its only going to get worse. Its not like she isn't aware of this either with diggs campaign, if that doesn't put things into perspective for her nothing will. Its alright being charitable, but if its only a one off or for a certain time of year then what's the point? I don't begrudge her anything, its her money but its just a tasteless thing to do.

Reactions: 6
I like my designers too but in the current climate I'm almost embarrassed to wear or use them, bit tone deaf Louise, lot of individuals/families struggling and its only going to get worse. Its not like she isn't aware of this either with diggs campaign, if that doesn't put things into perspective for her nothing will. Its alright being charitable, but if its only a one off or for a certain time of year then what's the point? I don't begrudge her anything, its her money but its just a tasteless thing to do.
It's crass behaviour. The thing is, this is the time of the year when people are at their worst showing off how much they spent at Christmas.
A lot of them will be having beans on toast for January. And maybe February. The cost of keeping up I suppose

Reactions: 2
Exactly! I have a LV & YSL and to be honest I barely use them now as I’m very aware of the struggles people are currently facing.

I told my cousin that my LV is fake even thought it’s not 🤐

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than do a show off unboxing video for Instagram 🤮

So i wonder what this big fall out is all about? No sign of the blonde one in a while!!

Reactions: 4
If I follow someone for fashion purposes I don’t mind an unboxing of a bag or a review I love my bags and I have quite a few but I would purposely move them out of the way for a photo if I thought it would end up on social media.
Someone like Louise is just showing off and no one follows her for fashion!!

Sounding a big stuffed up there Louise in the Bath. Trying to sweat it out of ya, ya may pray it’s only a head cold and not owl rona the way you’ve been carrying on

Sounding a big stuffed up there Louise in the Bath. Trying to sweat it out of ya, ya may pray it’s only a head cold and not owl rona the way you’ve been carrying on
I was thinking maybe Miss V has Covid that’s why she hasn’t been seen… and I don’t believe her tagging galgorm on Xmas eve saying she was there was the truth.. as she didn’t have one pic up only a pic in the dark- full of crap!!!! And we all know that one likes plenty of pics!!!

I was thinking maybe Miss V has Covid that’s why she hasn’t been seen… and I don’t believe her tagging galgorm on Xmas eve saying she was there was the truth.. as she didn’t have one pic up only a pic in the dark- full of crap!!!! And we all know that one likes plenty of pics!!!
Definitely or not even a single picture of the wain. He loved Louise like he’s one of her own

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like Louise is heading for some sort of manic break here soon. Her reactions to things are wild lately the latest being some news article about Alexa telling a ten year old to stick her fingers in a plug socket or something like she seems bored and manic or something after posting all the cryptic quotes over the Christmas period too . She seems like she’s losing it

Did Michaela split with the fella? I don’t follow him on insta, did he come home with her? No mention or sight of him on insta compared to GemKen & Niall

Reactions: 1
so someone asked in her Q&A box of Charles is her cousin, she’s replied yes and it’s been far too long since she’s seen him.

FFS just tell us why there’s been a fallout in the camp and get it over with 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Did Michaela split with the fella? I don’t follow him on insta, did he come home with her? No mention or sight of him on insta compared to GemKen & Niall
I’m sure she said he was waiting on a visa to be approved so was unable to fly home for Christmas. I think she keeps their private life off social media anyway!

Reactions: 1
Who does he minding the wee baby when Louise is out every night? Some life doing your make up in bed whilst drinking a cocktail! My baby is almost the same age and if I farted in a room without him he’s scream!

• Haha
Who does he minding the wee baby when Louise is out every night? Some life doing your make up in bed whilst drinking a cocktail! My baby is almost the same age and if I farted in a room without him he’s scream!
Think she’s in the galgorm going by her previous stories

No word on lmd or the Ozzie one congratulating their sister vmd on her new house just the twin

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.