LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U mean Michaela ? Surely she’s done a pcr test would she have ?
Sorry, yes I meant her. There’s that many of them! 😂 Doesn’t really matter if the PCR test is negative, flying home from Sydney and having 2+ stop offs should be enough for anyone to be isolating so close to Christmas.. I know Australia are so strict about leaving the Country and returning also.

Reactions: 2
See Melissa’s home from Australia. Wonder how that was possible? I don’t think you can leave the Country unless a PR or Citizen. Is she? Clearly doesn’t care about self isolating either having a sleepover with Louise and the youngest Sister, Faith! Tickets home price wise are through the roof. 😅
My sis is living in Aus. It is only fully vaxxed perm residents and citizens who can leave, unless they have applied for a travel exemption. I didn’t think she was either of those classifications as she was looking to extend her visa no time ago. I wonder if the BF is home also. Flights are through the roof at the mo. My sis can come home but as immediate family members can now travel to Aus to see their loved ones my parents are heading over to see her instead.

Reactions: 2
My sis is living in Aus. It is only fully vaxxed perm residents and citizens who can leave, unless they have applied for a travel exemption. I didn’t think she was either of those classifications as she was looking to extend her visa no time ago. I wonder if the BF is home also. Flights are through the roof at the mo. My sis can come home but as immediate family members can now travel to Aus to see their loved ones my parents are heading over to see her instead.
Nah they changed this rule on December 15th. Temp visa holders are now allowed in and out of Australia, no exemption to travel is required. But yes flights are very expensive.

Nah they changed this rule on December 15th. Temp visa holders are now allowed in and out of Australia, no exemption to travel is required. But yes flights are very expensive.
She must have money to burn if she booked those flights at such short notice. She seems like a wee home bird so I must be lovely to be home. A friend of mine came home yesterday and tested positive for Covid today, only in the country for 11 days. He’s fuming but he said it was a risk.

Reactions: 1
Not a mask between the pair of them running around M&S 🤡
Was thinking that myself
Likely thought they were in early so no one about
Soo disrespectful to the staff working
Like just wear a god dam mask not even just to protect yourself But to protect the staff out working when they could be at home with their families
Clearly they think they are immune and won’t bring anything home to their loved ones

Reactions: 6
Louise is on the old conspiracy train “our children will be next” she doesn’t give a duck about Covid and sure the poor staff’s safety in M&S mean duck all to our Lou, sure they are only lowly supermarket workers not A-listers like the O’Donnells

Reactions: 7
Was thinking that myself
Likely thought they were in early so no one about
Soo disrespectful to the staff working
Like just wear a god dam mask not even just to protect yourself But to protect the staff out working when they could be at home with their families
Clearly they think they are immune and won’t bring anything home to their loved ones
Also smirking and saying ‘no Santa hat no entry’ clearly making a mockery of the requirement of wearing masks

Reactions: 3
Omg Louise thinks she higher than the rest of us seen her in Ballymena with the clan not a mask between them and seen her looking ppl up an down prob judging them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.