LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say I told u so šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s a selfish c**t all about her ! Specially with this wee angel. She has a daughter Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not comparing to her like she did with VMcDs son. Itā€™s all about to well timed that these boys are coming out the week after she done the go fund me. I tell u one thing either she has an amazing pr person or she knows how to spin a web

Reactions: 5
Not a fan of Louise
But have to say I agree with her covid rant this morning
Itā€™s went to far and it doesnā€™t make sense

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe I agree with Louise or Jim Allister.
I'm someone who gently encourages people to have their vaccines, but on Monday a restaurant wasn't going to let me in for lunch because I didn't have the covid cert on my phone.

Reactions: 4
She's selfish and self centred in everything she does. Her comments about vaccine passports are nothing more than about how it impacts her. Can't stand her.

Reactions: 11
She's selfish and self centred in everything she does. Her comments about vaccine passports are nothing more than about how it impacts her. Can't stand her.
100% sheā€™s an idiot !! And ano who agrees. Itā€™s ok for someone who hasnā€™t lost anyone to it and watched them struggle to breathe before being hospitalised!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See them two sisters who think of influencers ? They couldnā€™t be more runbait. Once LMD dries off it wouldnt be long until are the other two think they are unfluencers

Reactions: 2
Victoriaā€™s hair tutorial šŸ¤£ stick to only fans girl! Also - who even says ā€œbibleā€ in that context? šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such a wannabe šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Victoriaā€™s hair tutorial šŸ¤£ stick to only fans girl! Also - who even says ā€œbibleā€ in that context? šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such a wannabe šŸ¤£
The kardashians always say bible, cringing for her trying to make it a thing here hahhaa

• Haha
The katdashians don't even say bible anymore haha. Also Victoria thinking she's doing something with that hair dryer brush when it was a fad long ago via tiktok. Also really bad for your hair

100% sheā€™s an idiot !! And ano who agrees. Itā€™s ok for someone who hasnā€™t lost anyone to it and watched them struggle to breathe before being hospitalised!
Sure covid hasnā€™t affected herā€¦.. oh wait. Who was her birth partner??

So sperrin bakery have donated the voucher etc why did she not say collab just happy to make out she donated it ! As if !

Reactions: 2
See Melissaā€™s home from Australia. Wonder how that was possible? I donā€™t think you can leave the Country unless a PR or Citizen. Is she? Clearly doesnā€™t care about self isolating either having a sleepover with Louise and the youngest Sister, Faith! Tickets home price wise are through the roof. šŸ˜…

See Melissaā€™s home from Australia. Wonder how that was possible? I donā€™t think you can leave the Country unless a PR or Citizen. Is she? Clearly doesnā€™t care about self isolating either having a sleepover with Louise and the youngest Sister, Faith! Tickets home price wise are through the roof. šŸ˜…
U mean Michaela ? Surely sheā€™s done a pcr test would she have ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.