LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vmd has maybe finally seen through her and is doing her own thing
Good on her getting her own house
Deffo a big fall out given lmd hasn’t congratulated her and little c not featuring in stories over Xmas

Reactions: 3
Victoria has got a bashing on here but Id rather have her than LMD!

How sad if Charles didn’t see the family over Christmas?!

Reactions: 4
Victoria has got a bashing on here but Id rather have her than LMD!

How sad if Charles didn’t see the family over Christmas?!
Have to say I agree with you
She’s not boastful and can keep some part of her life private
Her son is lovely and seems soo well mannered too

It was lmd daughters first Christmas and she just couldn’t wait to be out on the drink rather than spending it with her baby

Reactions: 4
Have to say I agree with you
She’s not boastful and can keep some part of her life private
Her son is lovely and seems soo well mannered too

It was lmd daughters first Christmas and she just couldn’t wait to be out on the drink rather than spending it with her baby
Are we surprised that she wanted to be out and away from her baby no ! I’d do anything to have a child. As expected it’s an accessory for lmd

• Sad
The Daddy was with LMD and MMD all Christmas by the looks of it…. I think VMD and Charles live with him so that’s strange. I wonder has she fell out with him too?

I can’t believe how invested I am in this 🤣 but imagine living your life on social media and strangers speculating when you have a fall out! Lol. I mean all families do, we all just haven’t sold our souls on Instagram for a few swipe ups.

Reactions: 8
They were partying at the port only the other weekend and it takes a right while to get sorted with a house atm so I'd imagine they would all of known she was geting her own place bk then if that was the case

Reactions: 1
They were partying at the port only the other weekend and it takes a right while to get sorted with a house atm so I'd imagine they would all of known she was geting her own place bk then if that was the case
Do we reckon she has bought or rented? She must have had a fall out with them all (apart from her twin) and moved out of the family home.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Louise say she bought another house recently? Maybe that’s where VMD is living? Or renting from her?

Reactions: 6
I doubt LMD is her landlord, housing benefit isn’t payable if renting from family. I doubt she’d be paying it all by herself.

Also it wouldn’t explain why she was absent all over Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why Micheala and Victoria don’t follow each other or seem to be on speaking terms?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.