LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Victoria was at Galgorm today with the law student twin, short short dress and those tacky cheap looking white boots, god help little Charles when he goes to school if she continues this attention seeking style at the school gates 🙈 I think she's more annoying than LMD?
Who the hell looks after that child half the time!! Ridiculous how much she galavants and has the best of everything

Reactions: 4
Probably in the minority here but not finding Louise quite as annoying since she's had the baby, dunno why 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Probably in the minority here but not finding Louise quite as annoying since she's had the baby, dunno why 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Dare I say it I was thinking the same earlier, she seems to have finally landed in the real world but don't worry I'm sure normal service will resume soon enough 🙈 to be totally fair to her, for all her faults I'm sure that wee baby will be well cared for and not want for anything. She's had plenty of practice looking after Charles while his mother galivants the country doing God knows what!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dare I say it I was thinking the same earlier, she seems to have finally landed in the real world but don't worry I'm sure normal service will resume soon enough 🙈 to be totally fair to her, for all her faults I'm sure that wee baby will be well cared for and not want for anything. She's had plenty of practice looking after Charles while his mother galivants the country doing God knows what!
We all know what the sisters at....👀

VMD is going out with Conor mccluskey. He used to go out with Aimee Boyle if anyone knows her. Used to model for Cathy Martin. VMD is a pure hallion btw just catching up on the craic

• Haha
And we need a birth Vlog why????
Is nothing sacred to these plebs anymore?? But it’s probably a way to get more sympathy and people thinking poor Louise!! She’ll no doubt be raging that people are feeling a bit sorry for Hollie now that she’s a single mummy with a newborn, especially after Corey had the nerve to arrive before Alara!!! Both these situations have taken the spotlight off poor wee Louise 🙄🙄

VMD is like a Poundland version of Aimee
also isn’t Gerry lavs good friends with Aimee and Victoria? Not that Aimée probably cares as she seems happy with a baby on the way!

gerry lavs mentioned that “he thinks someone we know could end up on love island” no idea what that’s about but he obviously knows something and I wouldn’t be surprised if Victoria wrangled her way as one of the islanders that comes in through the series, and in that case Conor will be given the boot if he hasn’t already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also isn’t Gerry lavs good friends with Aimee and Victoria? Not that Aimée probably cares as she seems happy with a baby on the way!

gerry lavs mentioned that “he thinks someone we know could end up on love island” no idea what that’s about but he obviously knows something and I wouldn’t be surprised if Victoria wrangled her way as one of the islanders that comes in through the series, and in that case Conor will be given the boot if he hasn’t already.
He definitely knows who it is!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think you can go on love island if you have kids though? Pretty sure I read that rule before
Could be argued she doesn’t have a kid though to be fair

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.