LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to say it, it’s virtue signalling. It’s no different to her raising money for the NHS earlier in the pandemic - yet flouting every Covid rule going. Anything Louise does is self serving, for self promotion. Raising money for this cause is commendable, but Louise has her own motives for everything she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

I couldn’t care less about her designer purchases etc etc, I just think she’s as fake and insincere as they come.

Reactions: 16
I’m just going to say it, it’s virtue signalling. It’s no different to her raising money for the NHS earlier in the pandemic - yet flouting every Covid rule going. Anything Louise does is self serving, for self promotion. Raising money for this cause is commendable, but Louise has her own motives for everything she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

I couldn’t care less about her designer purchases etc etc, I just think she’s as fake and insincere as they come.
I feel the same , crying for the camera but first let me set up my ring light. I have no doubt it affected her hearing the details of that little boys abuse and I feel that’s genuine . But everything is for engagement . But at least she used the platform she has to raise money which is never a bad thing for the actual cause

Reactions: 8
i agree that its a really good thing shes raising money for charity but also agree that theres more behind it. think of the publicity/following that will come from this and with christmas just around the corner she will make a killing in sales of her ‘products’ with the increase in followers.

Again, glad that the money is being raised and going to a good cause but she is a business woman who knows how to work an audience.

Also, drinking tea/coffee is not fasting.

Reactions: 6
Of course she’s thinking of the business too . If not she would have donated discreetly

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her for setting up the go fund me page and raising money but all day hearing how basically easy it has been and not a bit of upset has made her look very transparent as far as I'm concerned, imo it's being done for more of a self promotion than it is to help others, am I surprised in her? duck no lol also her mere £100 donation when she claims she was so badly affected is a bit underwhelming, she is no doubt gifted more than this in a day!

Reactions: 9
Have to agree
Some terrible things have happened to local children and she’s never went all out like this
I hope she’s genuine but part of me thinks is it a publicity thing as she was getting more views talking about it
I dunno
Let’s hope of anything the money will go to good use
It’s definitely a publicity stunt for her. She considers every social media move very carefully

Fair play to her for setting up the go fund me page and raising money but all day hearing how basically easy it has been and not a bit of upset has made her look very transparent as far as I'm concerned, imo it's being done for more of a self promotion than it is to help others, am I surprised in her? duck no lol also her mere £100 donation when she claims she was so badly affected is a bit underwhelming, she is no doubt gifted more than this in a day!
As someone said above, she's just sat and cried in front of the camera but made sure the ring light was on first. She didn't raise awareness for Noah because she didn't want to be associated with any controversy - if she actually genuinely cared about these issues she would have done the same for Noah. This is easy self promotion for her don't get it twisted

Reactions: 9
No tears this morning
She just wants to reach 30k
All for her own promotion
Don’t believe she fasted for one second
I’m pretty sure not eating for more than 12 hours even youd be struggling
Wonder how many more insta huns will jump on the bandwagon for another cause to get engagement up

Reactions: 7
A miserable £100 donation from the millionaire on something that’s hugely affected her life . Wouldn’t like to see her donation for something that doesn’t affect her . She’s the tightest most miserable person ever . Apart from when it comes to herself . The gifting has stopped from a lot of companies . Prob seen they weren’t getting it back .

Reactions: 8
A miserable £100 donation from the millionaire on something that’s hugely affected her life . Wouldn’t like to see her donation for something that doesn’t affect her . She’s the tightest most miserable person ever . Apart from when it comes to herself . The gifting has stopped from a lot of companies . Prob seen they weren’t getting it back .
This is what irks me about “go fund me” pages. So she was so deeply effected she donated £100 🙄 then begged her followers to donate the rest, all while she laps up the attention, promotion and praise 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength.

If people want to donate to NSPCC, donate to NSPCC, but not in LMD’s name.

How dare she use the horrific death of a child for promotion. Get in the f**king bin Louise 🤬

Reactions: 14
This is what irks me about “go fund me” pages. So she was so deeply effected she donated £100 🙄 then begged her followers to donate the rest, all while she laps up the attention, promotion and praise 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength.

If people want to donate to NSPCC, donate to NSPCC, but not in LMD’s name.

How dare she use the horrific death of a child for promotion. Get in the f**king bin Louise 🤬
Now she’s getting all the thanks for it !

Reactions: 2
Awk guys I think you are being a bit harsh on her re this. Any money raised for this charity and in Arthur’s memory is a good thing. Fair play to her I say.

Awk guys I think you are being a bit harsh on her re this. Any money raised for this charity and in Arthur’s memory is a good thing. Fair play to her I say.
If she’s a charitable lady y sell her clothes & used makeup on Depop ? Most of us paupers give them into charity shops . Yes it’s good about the money but it was a business decision also

Reactions: 7
At least she did a bit more than just share that she’s horrified at the story, and it’s her profile that caused people to donate.

Reactions: 1
If she’s a charitable lady y sell her clothes & used makeup on Depop ? Most of us paupers give them into charity shops . Yes it’s good about the money but it was a business decision also
And don’t forget caught out for selling gifted items on depop too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.