LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Victoria wearing pyjamas to go for donuts :oops:
I know people slate LMD’s style but I actually think she dresses well. Victoria on the other hand 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s as if someone’s said to her “with a figure like that you could wear a pair of curtains” and she’s taken it literally. I don’t know what that is she’s wearing but it’s awful.

Reactions: 3
I know people slate LMD’s style but I actually think she dresses well. Victoria on the other hand 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s as if someone’s said to her “with a figure like that you could wear a pair of curtains” and she’s taken it literally. I don’t know what that is she’s wearing but it’s awful.
The puffy outfit was awful she's so tacky

Reactions: 1
Have to say I felt for her watching her cry like that. Fair play to her doing something to help.

Reactions: 6
I have to say maybe return the Chanel and donate yourself ….
100%. I work with kids who are majorly disadvantaged and at risk and have heard and seen some tit that no one would want to see or read but something didn’t sit right with me when she was doing these stories. It’s almost like she’s been exposed. Maybe it’s something to do with the mum no one is allowed to ask about. It might be a stretch but there’s some concerning about her reaction

I should add it’s absolutely devastating what happened this poor wee child never stood a chance but when u see how fast these animals have been brought to justice (not bad enough for them as their pure evil) it makes me think of poor Noah so was murdered here. It’s a shame our local “influencers” didn’t and don’t support Noah’s family so loudly.
Just my opinion

Reactions: 18
I kind think she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum and possibly remembers things from her childhood that upset her a great deal. K think that’s why this story has really resonated with her. Not saying it’s on the same scale however. I don’t agree with a lot of what these instahuns do but in my opinion if they raise money for a childrens charity and get it exposure, that’s ok with me.

Reactions: 6
I kind think she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum and possibly remembers things from her childhood that upset her a great deal. K think that’s why this story has really resonated with her. Not saying it’s on the same scale however. I don’t agree with a lot of what these instahuns do but in my opinion if they raise money for a childrens charity and get it exposure, that’s ok with me.
Oh i agree that it’s great that the money is being raised. As I said I’ve seen the good that comes from it. And they’re the first to get hit when there are cuts. It’s so important for them to be open specially.
I still think her reaction was a little over top. And worrying.

Reactions: 4
I dunno…I think she’s a new Mum who is seeing the horrors in the world with fresh eyes, in fact I’d imagine she was completely ignorant to what goes on and is now shell shocked at the reality of what happens to countless children every day.
Shortly after I had my first, the Haiti earthquakes happened and there was footage on the news of a woman labouring lying on the side of the road…I sobbed like my heart would break for hours after.

Reactions: 13
I dunno…I think she’s a new Mum who is seeing the horrors in the world with fresh eyes, in fact I’d imagine she was completely ignorant to what goes on and is now shell shocked at the reality of what happens to countless children every day.
Shortly after I had my first, the Haiti earthquakes happened and there was footage on the news of a woman labouring lying on the side of the road…I sobbed like my heart would break for hours after.
That’s also very true too. Maybe it’s a good thing that she’s realising that these awful things day in and out. And can see that unfortunately this happens in towns, villages and city etc close to us all. But for anyone reading these if U ever see or her anything please report it. Unfortunately for these kids it’s just the norm for them, I think as adults we all have a duty of care 💔

100%. I work with kids who are majorly disadvantaged and at risk and have heard and seen some tit that no one would want to see or read but something didn’t sit right with me when she was doing these stories. It’s almost like she’s been exposed. Maybe it’s something to do with the mum no one is allowed to ask about. It might be a stretch but there’s some concerning about her reaction

I should add it’s absolutely devastating what happened this poor wee child never stood a chance but when u see how fast these animals have been brought to justice (not bad enough for them as their pure evil) it makes me think of poor Noah so was murdered here. It’s a shame our local “influencers” didn’t and don’t support Noah’s family so loudly.
Just my opinion
Have to agree
Some terrible things have happened to local children and she’s never went all out like this
I hope she’s genuine but part of me thinks is it a publicity thing as she was getting more views talking about it
I dunno
Let’s hope of anything the money will go to good use

Have to agree
Some terrible things have happened to local children and she’s never went all out like this
I hope she’s genuine but part of me thinks is it a publicity thing as she was getting more views talking about it
I dunno
Let’s hope of anything the money will go to good use
Well that’s my thinking too. Because her likes and views were so low for a long time there now all this. I honestly hope this isn’t for engagement on her account 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Then on her next story she says she can’t wait to collect her new van today !

I think she is being really genuine , I think with her nephew being so close to the age of Arthur , it’s really hitting home how much that little boy suffered and how small and innocent he was Fair play to her she is doing something about it aswell .

I think she s being genuine 100% . But she’s such a dose

And yes I’m 100% happy the money is being raised and she’s using her platform for an amazing cause

and no Louise a fast means nothing at all not really no coffee 🤦‍♀️ That little boy didn’t have either

I’m by no means her biggest fan but I have to say fair play to her. She was genuinely upset by it, as was I, and our babies are very close in age. Yeah she bought a handbag so what she clearly runs a successful business, but she’s doing more than the other influencers acting like grief whores saying how sad it is and then forgetting all bout it.

Reactions: 10
Oh i agree that it’s great that the money is being raised. As I said I’ve seen the good that comes from it. And they’re the first to get hit when there are cuts. It’s so important for them to be open specially.
I still think her reaction was a little over top. And worrying.
I don’t think her reaction is OTT at all. I know since becoming a Mum these things affect me more too because you can’t help but picture your own child suffering and it doesn’t bear thinking about.

As for poor Noah sadly I don’t think there’s anything any influencer can do when the police have closed the case 😢 Tbf the two cases aren’t comparable IMO, they both deserve justice and they’ve both been failed by the system but in completely different ways. Arthur’s death could’ve been prevented as concerns had already been raised.

LMD isn’t it to blame for all the world’s problems nor is she able to solve them all so I think the fact she has a Chanel bag is irrelevant. We rightly call her out on her shady behaviour let’s not do the same when she’s trying to help. Like her or not I think we can all agree that £20k+ going to charity can only be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.