LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Louise for raising the money but I didn’t get why Victoria was speaking on the tv! She didn’t fast

Reactions: 2
I am in stitches at Victoria
She must of rehearsed her line soo many times in the mirror
It was like she was reading off a script! Good on Louise for doing it, but absolutely cringing at Victoria why did she even speak on the news? She didn't organise it? That one is desperate for attention haha

Reactions: 2
It was like she was reading off a script! Good on Louise for doing it, but absolutely cringing at Victoria why did she even speak on the news? She didn't organise it? That one is desperate for attention haha
What she said didn’t even make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ “It’s very special to donate to this funding”. Say what?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise mot wanting to tell anyone the details of the apartment incase all her followers want to land round
Your not a celebrity!!
Also when is this go fund me going to close or is she going to drag it out to new year

Reactions: 3
Louise mot wanting to tell anyone the details of the apartment incase all her followers want to land round
Your not a celebrity!!
Also when is this go fund me going to close or is she going to drag it out to new year
Noticed that ! Incase they rock up for autographs!!! Lol

Noticed that ! Incase they rock up for autographs!!! Lol
I don’t think she l ever take it down !

Reactions: 1
What is with her teeth !! Her top row are like to big for her mouth and make her speak funny
No they just draw attention to how bad her bottom row are
I don’t get why Instagrammers think that’s a good look
Fake on top and real on bottom

Reactions: 7
What is with her teeth !! Her top row are like to big for her mouth and make her speak funny
No they just draw attention to how bad her bottom row are
I don’t get why Instagrammers think that’s a good look
Fake on top and real on bottom
They only get the top gifted and won’t pay for the bottom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your not a celebrity!!
Sure in Victoria's stories you can see the sign for Inn on the Coast straight opposite 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.