LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single mask on the folk in her house doing her tree. See somebody had asked how much it is. And she hadn’t even bothered finding out their prices just come back with not a clue. Because Louise genuinely hasn’t got a clue about anything.

Naw had to go look. What in under duck. Is she for real 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 why is she standing like she’s tying to hold on a fart but some has run down her leg

Did she have something up were she was walking up and down stairs. In backless shirts. In November.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
B09FC9CB-24B8-4EC3-A492-27F70AB5BA59.png
What a rude lazy witch doesn't even know what she's promoting and doesn't give a rats arse about her followers to even go and check it out for them. I can't understand why anyone would follow her she's doesn't deserve a thing she has.That aside I think the idea of someone coming to do that in your house is completely absurd, all for show and Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 898450 What a rude lazy witch doesn't even know what she's promoting and doesn't give a rats arse about her followers to even go and check it out for them. I can't understand why anyone would follow her she's doesn't deserve a thing she has.That aside I think the idea of someone coming to do that in your house is completely absurd, all for show and Instagram
Couldn’t agree more. A collab is still part of your “work” as an influencer Louise and that was a completely unprofessional response. Hope this business realise that Louise just wanted to pocket the freebie and has no interest in whether it generates any business for them or not.

Reactions: 15
Wow that’s so rude she doesn’t even know the pricing of the work she received. She sounds so entitled

Reactions: 8
View attachment 898450 What a rude lazy witch doesn't even know what she's promoting and doesn't give a rats arse about her followers to even go and check it out for them. I can't understand why anyone would follow her she's doesn't deserve a thing she has.That aside I think the idea of someone coming to do that in your house is completely absurd, all for show and Instagram
So rude she doesn’t give a duck once she’s getting it for nothing.. although I do think companies are as bad.. they should make them say this is a part of a collab but usually it would cost X amount! I once asked an influencer how much something was and I was blocked.. they obviously thought I was being smart (which I wasn’t) now regardless of what they’re showing I would never ask anything about it, you’ll either get blocked or else a reply like louises

Reactions: 6
So pathetic, of course they would have discussed the price even if it was free to her. Most answer, it is all depending on what you want done so maybe as the business for the info. Not giving an exact price but at least sounding helpful!

Wtf is she like with ur woman from oh my glam 🙈🙈 it’s like she’s with her mum 😂 and the Chanel bag 🤦‍♀️ U were just crying if that poor wee boy now ur back to flashing the cash while there’s people that can’t even heat their home or feed their kids 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wtf is she like with ur woman from oh my glam 🙈🙈 it’s like she’s with her mum 😂 and the Chanel bag 🤦‍♀️ U were just crying if that poor wee boy now ur back to flashing the cash while there’s people that can’t even heat their home or feed their kids 🤦‍♀️
It’s not her fault if other people struggle financially 🤷🏻‍♀️
But yes, nothing really glam about her pal there…feels like the embarrassing aunt or something

Reactions: 1
Victoria talking about how gorgeous her bride is ... who just so happens to look like Victoria 🥴🥴

Anyone see Victoria getting took off the pony 🤦‍♀️ Thinks she can do what she wants. While shouting take a photo 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People are allowed to care and spend money, I do! I support many charities, have children I sponsor through schooling in Africa and animal rescues I take care off too. I have broke my heart over Arthur this past few weeks, I have also spent a copious amount of money on cosmetics and skincare during Black Friday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.