LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don’t forget caught out for selling gifted items on depop too
And doing (gifted)competitions but not actually doing a draw . Also her original products were bought off eBay and her name put to them . She’s a crook . I wouldn’t use her own brand products if they were were give to me . The thing that shocked me the most is the gifts she received but never returned. When do we see Instagrammers unboxing lmd gifts ?

Reactions: 5
She’s been very sly with her fundraiser….. promotion at Christmas, didn’t do the fast right, pitiful donation on her behalf, and taking the credit for her followers actually raising the money! Wonder will she do the same as last year re the digg deep campaign. Bellamianta making the donation then her coming on “guys, I’ve donated all this stuff to the cash for kids” not even the right campaign and posted a pic of the girl from bellamianta dropping the donation of!! She could donate a right bit to that local campaign for young girls who’d be delighted to get her cheap products!

When is she gonna close the go fund me.. she has over doubled her target and has the 24 hour fast done.. also I hate the way people change their targets, her initial target was £5,000 when that www reached age changed it to £15,000… why not leave it as it is and allow people to donate if they want.. I think it’s sneaky when it’s changed, set your target and leave it at that, not just Louise a lot of people do it

When is she gonna close the go fund me.. she has over doubled her target and has the 24 hour fast done.. also I hate the way people change their targets, her initial target was £5,000 when that www reached age changed it to £15,000… why not leave it as it is and allow people to donate if they want.. I think it’s sneaky when it’s changed, set your target and leave it at that, not just Louise a lot of people do it
I thought it would be closed and money donated to nspcc ?

Reactions: 2
Why ?

Does the money go into her bank to donate ? She’s making money off the internet then !
Pretty sure the money goes into just giving’s account then directly to the NSPCC once the page is closed down. We had a just giving page for a charity thing at work recently and that’s how it was done.

Reactions: 3
Well she needs to close it down
And honour the money . It’s like her competition s she lets them run on past

Reactions: 1
On utv news.. seriously! Look at the work digg mama is actually doing the organising it must take to get that all done and then you've lmd who probably didn't even fast for the 24 hours and who donated £100 herself on the news! Stop the world and let me off🙈🤣

Reactions: 14
Also might of been nice to do some fundraising for local charities
Nspcc use 80p of every pound to help children

And Ofcourse she took up the offer to be on utv
Aswell as getting her staff and Victoria featured
What on earth did they do?? Let’s hope big Louise keeps the tears at bay

Last edited:
Omg 😱 why s she getting all the air time ! She’s not the only one to ever donate £100 to charity

On utv news.. seriously! Look at the work digg mama is actually doing the organising it must take to get that all done and then you've lmd who probably didn't even fast for the 24 hours and who donated £100 herself on the news! Stop the world and let me off🙈🤣
She’s doing sooo much work it’s unreal

• Haha
I don’t care if she gets publicity from it, I’m not a fan of hers at all!! But I am choosing to look at the bigger picture which is helping poor kids in need. If she keeps it open for longer and gets them more money then that’s all good with me

After me saying I think she dresses well she goes and puts those on her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Yes!!! 🙌🏻 This is the first thing I noticed!! The hoof boots lol
She’s half horse . Those r def hoofs

If £100 gets u this much promotions sales and marketing it’s well worth it every year !! A top marketing executive couldn’t even achieve the spot light she’s got after this !!! Bring on the business growth and sale s ! Not bad for £100 !

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s half horse . Those r def hoofs

If £100 gets u this much promotions sales and marketing it’s well worth it every year !! A top marketing executive couldn’t even achieve the spot light she’s got after this !!! Bring on the business growth and sale s ! Not bad for £100 !
Exactly and make way for those who copy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.