LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who?? Omg didn't think any of them could keep a fella

This one's in Marbella, not married tho

Sorry I misread that, I thought it said her sister 🙈🙈
Shes so wooden and awkward looking-very plain

Reactions: 1
Plzzzz I am dead at that Victoria wans latest insta of her posing laying up on a tree during nighttime with a pair of sunglasses 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
VMD showing up at the pumpkin patch in heeled boots and white bottoms. Brains & dangerous comes to mind....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has terrible taste in clothes, and even worse taste in shoes

Reactions: 8
I came here to say this… Horrific what she is wearing on her night out in Belfast tonight! 😷

Those cork wedge heels are like what you would wear daytime in the summer, not a nice night out in November! And look at her two little toes escaping 🙈

Her face and hair do not match her body & clothes.

Reactions: 5
I quite like the playsuit 🙈 agree the wedges don’t go with it but tbh I always opt for sensible heels if I’m out in Belfast too after breaking my ankle on those effing cobbles the last time I wore stilettos 😂

If looks kill …. The wee girl in the toilet then Emma Kearney.
careful Louise ur false face is slipping

Reactions: 3
It’s so entertaining watching Skmua licking Louise’s arse and being her best mate when she used to slag her to the lowest a few years ago. See Hollie has been pushed aside so she’s clinging on to just Julie

Reactions: 3
Aye after doing her dirty and putting unflattering pictures of her up. She’s like Regina George from mean girls

Reactions: 1
They’re trolling us with this content 🤣

Emma Kearney taking a story with LMD and putting on the caption ‘we don’t even get on’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The picture on the grid with the sister and Louise's friends. The size of those teeth. Do you think they take them out and put it them in a glass of water by the bed every night? 😹 The blonde sister looks like she's in her 70s and on her fourth marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.