LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard she's very cheeky in person

I just couldn't get over how her wedding was basically a total duplicate of Jayne Higgins'

Well now you say that, a girl from work ordered a beautiful and very expensive dress that she’d seen Rachel wear to a wedding. Was a few years ago now. She ordered a size 10 then one of the girls in the shop emailed her to say that her order had to be cancelled because they didn’t have that size in stock. Fast forward to later the same day and another email saying a size 10 had become available if she still wanted it. Dress arrived crinkled with tan stains and stained under the arms. Labels attached with a safety pin.

She’s convinced she got the actual dress that Rachel was wearing to the wedding but she gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she just wanted to honour the order and not disappoint her but now I think Rachel took the dress from the shop with the intention of dry cleaning it and reselling it but didn’t update the stock levels so the website still took the order. I mean she sent me pics and it was clear as day it had been worn not just tried on and there’s no way they’d have accepted it as a return from a customer in that state so yeah Rachel sold a dress that she’d already worn to a wedding!

I had always liked her and thought her a good business woman, down to earth etc but I did find the sudden house move strange and the way she passed it off as a spontaneous decision and oh “typical me” kind of thing.

Keep the goss coming! Maybe someone could start a thread?

Reactions: 2
I’ve often wondered about Rachel, can’t say I’m surprised by these stories. She’s a good actress, I’ll give her that, but I’ve never bought the whole “down to earth” vibe she tries to emanate. Loving the tea, just wondering if it warrants her own thread……?

Reactions: 5
I’ve often wondered about Rachel, can’t say I’m surprised by these stories. She’s a good actress, I’ll give her that, but I’ve never bought the whole “down to earth” vibe she tries to emanate. Loving the tea, just wondering if it warrants her own thread……?
She must be monitoring here, her insta went private in the last few hours there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to really like Rachel but she now grates on me a little. She claims to be so real and down to earth yet everything she shares that she bought for her house costs like 5million quid. (slight exaggeration I know but everything she buys is soooo expensive)
Know quite a few who feel the same, hers is one of these accounts that makes the normal working class person feel a tad inadequate as their lamp was like 30quid from dunelm and hers was £350 from god knows where. If she's the money to do it fair play, but there's a fine line between doing it and flaunting it.

She's def made her account private after reading here!!

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Rachel but she now grates on me a little. She claims to be so real and down to earth yet everything she shares that she bought for her house costs like 5million quid. (slight exaggeration I know but everything she buys is soooo expensive)
Know quite a few who feel the same, hers is one of these accounts that makes the normal working class person feel a tad inadequate as their lamp was like 30quid from dunelm and hers was £350 from god knows where. If she's the money to do it fair play, but there's a fine line between doing it and flaunting it.

Which begs the question, why is Rachel reading her pal or ex pal’s Louise’s Tattle thread? 🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The house was kept b quiet looks a few pennies to me alright 😂

• Haha
Totally off topic… do we know why LMD doesn’t appear to have a relationship with her mother?

• Haha

Bit of a reach not liking her because she can afford expensive things…i think she is down to earth in the sense she shows her real life, messy living room and kitchen and whatever else and tells us mistakes she makes with the kids like forgetting non uniform days etc. Not many other bloggers would come on and laugh at themselves how she does. I haven’t had a bad experience with her yet in fact she visits my work on a regular basis and is nothing but patient. Not trying to rave for her here but find it very unjust to dislike her nice taste and affluence when I’ve never once heard her boast on stories infact she talked more about the ikea set up for the kids and shared all those links more than anything else.

Totally off topic… do we know why LMD doesn’t appear to have a relationship with her mother?
Ah the age old question. Try asking Louise on her next question box 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Obviously reading on here as she showed Claire in a snap 😂, but il throw in my 2pence, I do like her, it's not her fault that she can afford a few of the finer things in life, she dosent seen boastful to me. But her speech, some times I can understand her! It's not her accent I'm well used listening to the NI accent it's like she slurs.

Obviously reading on here as she showed Claire in a snap 😂, but il throw in my 2pence, I do like her, it's not her fault that she can afford a few of the finer things in life, she dosent seen boastful to me. But her speech, some times I can understand her! It's not her accent I'm well used listening to the NI accent it's like she slurs.
Seen that😂

Bit of a reach not liking her because she can afford expensive things…i think she is down to earth in the sense she shows her real life, messy living room and kitchen and whatever else and tells us mistakes she makes with the kids like forgetting non uniform days etc. Not many other bloggers would come on and laugh at themselves how she does. I haven’t had a bad experience with her yet in fact she visits my work on a regular basis and is nothing but patient. Not trying to rave for her here but find it very unjust to dislike her nice taste and affluence when I’ve never once heard her boast on stories infact she talked more about the ikea set up for the kids and shared all those links more than anything else.

Ah the age old question. Try asking Louise on her next question box 😆
I suppose showing expensive things can be taken one of two ways. What some people find showy others don’t it’s just life and both opinions are valid. Mine would be that they both have their own businesses so fair play they must be doing well financially and they aren’t bank rolled by ads now that is what bugs me 😂

Last edited:
I don’t care if she buys expensive tit either, if I had her dosh I probably would too but I’m here for all the tea ☕
The sister that has the bathroom place def reads tattle anyway cause someone called her a dose and unprofessional on the CMB thread once and she came on to Insta to passive aggressively post a poll as to whether people thought she was an unprofessional dose or not😂

• Haha
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋 I’ve always had my suspicions about what Rachel does with the event / wedding guest outfits she wears from the shop. A few years ago she wore a gorge blue floral full length dress to a ball, I checked the website a few days later, it was sold out. Was in the shop a few months later and the dress was in the sale rack in a size 10…..it was 💯 the dress Rachel wore. always annoyed me cuz I thought how lovely would it be for her to put a little pre-loved rail in store of all the items she could only wear once or at the very least get a wee Spoilt Belle Depop going 😝

I think rachel is lovely and far from fake. She shows a lot on her stories of her life that many wouldn’t. In terms of the mistakes she’s made with the kids forgetting things.
She’s a down to earth business mum who uses Instagram to help her business.
it doesn’t mean she’s fake, I’d say she’s a lot more real than some of the other bloggers / instragrammers I’ve Ever Come across.

also if you watch her stories she doesn’t post all expensive stuff she buys. She buys tons from IKEA and it looks fab in her home .

If she’s wearing a cheap pair of trainers or a top from Zara she’ll tell you about it and it’s bargain price.
I don’t know rachel at all , just from insta and I don’t think you can tar her with the same brush as many others.

she’s very relatable and does it naturally.

also with regards to issues in her business and no refunds etc. You’ll find every business has this issue, and the story that is told often isn’t the full story.

I had a lady come back 8 months later with a dress that stunk of smoke wanting to swap it because it didn’t fit her anymore . We declined.
She slated me everywhere but no where was it mentioned it was 8 months after purchase and that it had terrible smoke smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think rachel is lovely and far from fake. She shows a lot on her stories of her life that many wouldn’t. In terms of the mistakes she’s made with the kids forgetting things.
it doesn’t mean she’s fake, I’d say she’s a lot more real than some of the other bloggers / instragrammers I’ve Ever Come across.

also if you watch her stories she doesn’t post all expensive stuff she buys. She buys tons from IKEA and it looks fab in her home .

If she’s wearing a cheap pair of trainers or a top from Zara she’ll tell you about it and it’s bargain price.
I don’t know rachel at all , just from insta and I don’t think you can tar her with the same brush as many others.

also with regards to issues in her business and no refunds etc. You’ll find every business has this issue, and the story that is told often isn’t the full story.

I had a lady come back 8 months later with a dress that stunk of smoke wanting to swap it because it didn’t fit her anymore . We declined.
She slated me everywhere but no where was it mentioned it was 8 months after purchase and that it had terrible smoke smell.
Hmmmmmmmmm ok 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no problem with anyone who can afford expensive things fair play to them, but she’s not a nice person, I have been to the shop and she has totally ignored me I will never buy anything in her shop, in fact I will never be in her shop again, how do these people run a business when they cannot even be nice to paying customers that afford her the money to buy her nice things!!

Reactions: 6

'I don't know Rachel at all, just from insta' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you seem to not know her very well🤷‍♀️
Anyways so as not to derail back to LMD(y)

• Haha
I have no problem with anyone who can afford expensive things fair play to them, but she’s not a nice person, I have been to the shop and she has totally ignored me I will never buy anything in her shop, in fact I will never be in her shop again, how do these people run a business when they cannot even be nice to paying customers that afford her the money to buy her nice things!!
Aw that isn’t nice I hate that being ignored in a shop a hello goes a long way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.