LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely don’t, just as another boutique follow her on insta. Knew I’d get slaughtered for this to be honest 😅😅😅😅
I’ve been in her shop plenty of times and she’s always been lovely and chatty to me and helped my 75 year old Mum pick out trainers that looked appropriate. And I don’t care if I get slaughtered as this has always been my experience

Reactions: 3
Flip it just shows ya the online world can reflect so differently. I often wonder about the girl who always featured on insta from the shop then disappeared and now it’s another one wish I could remember names so this made sense 😂
Definitely. I’ve heard so many bad stories about her basically not being a nice person, I’ve heard her describe as
I used to really like Rachel but she now grates on me a little. She claims to be so real and down to earth yet everything she shares that she bought for her house costs like 5million quid. (slight exaggeration I know but everything she buys is soooo expensive)
Know quite a few who feel the same, hers is one of these accounts that makes the normal working class person feel a tad inadequate as their lamp was like 30quid from dunelm and hers was £350 from god knows where. If she's the money to do it fair play, but there's a fine line between doing it and flaunting it.

She's def made her account private after reading here!!
Her parents are loaded

Definitely. I’ve heard so many bad stories about her basically not being a nice person, I’ve heard her describe as

Her parents are loaded
Sorry I meant to say I’ve heard her be described as a bully. She can be pleasant enough in the shop but if anything goes wrong she isn’t nice to deal with. She treats some people very differently than others. She definitely isn’t genuine but I must admit she puts on a great act for Instagram

Well now you say that, a girl from work ordered a beautiful and very expensive dress that she’d seen Rachel wear to a wedding. Was a few years ago now. She ordered a size 10 then one of the girls in the shop emailed her to say that her order had to be cancelled because they didn’t have that size in stock. Fast forward to later the same day and another email saying a size 10 had become available if she still wanted it. Dress arrived crinkled with tan stains and stained under the arms. Labels attached with a safety pin.

She’s convinced she got the actual dress that Rachel was wearing to the wedding but she gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she just wanted to honour the order and not disappoint her but now I think Rachel took the dress from the shop with the intention of dry cleaning it and reselling it but didn’t update the stock levels so the website still took the order. I mean she sent me pics and it was clear as day it had been worn not just tried on and there’s no way they’d have accepted it as a return from a customer in that state so yeah Rachel sold a dress that she’d already worn to a wedding!

I had always liked her and thought her a good business woman, down to earth etc but I did find the sudden house move strange and the way she passed it off as a spontaneous decision and oh “typical me” kind of thing.

Keep the goss coming! Maybe someone could start a thread?
That’s wicked. I had heard someone purchased a guess bag from her and they thought it had been used before and wasn’t new but it was a friend of a friend and I thought the story must of been exaggerated because I didn’t think she’d be silly enough to sell second hand goods pretending they are new but I might of been wrong

Well now you say that, a girl from work ordered a beautiful and very expensive dress that she’d seen Rachel wear to a wedding. Was a few years ago now. She ordered a size 10 then one of the girls in the shop emailed her to say that her order had to be cancelled because they didn’t have that size in stock. Fast forward to later the same day and another email saying a size 10 had become available if she still wanted it. Dress arrived crinkled with tan stains and stained under the arms. Labels attached with a safety pin.

She’s convinced she got the actual dress that Rachel was wearing to the wedding but she gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she just wanted to honour the order and not disappoint her but now I think Rachel took the dress from the shop with the intention of dry cleaning it and reselling it but didn’t update the stock levels so the website still took the order. I mean she sent me pics and it was clear as day it had been worn not just tried on and there’s no way they’d have accepted it as a return from a customer in that state so yeah Rachel sold a dress that she’d already worn to a wedding!

I had always liked her and thought her a good business woman, down to earth etc but I did find the sudden house move strange and the way she passed it off as a spontaneous decision and oh “typical me” kind of thing.

Keep the goss coming! Maybe someone could start a thread?
A thread sounds like a good idea but I’m new to this and wouldn’t know where to start 😂

I’ve often wondered about Rachel, can’t say I’m surprised by these stories. She’s a good actress, I’ll give her that, but I’ve never bought the whole “down to earth” vibe she tries to emanate. Loving the tea, just wondering if it warrants her own thread……?
I think she does 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
'I don't know Rachel at all, just from insta' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you seem to not know her very well🤷‍♀️
Anyways so as not to derail back to LMD(y)
I think rachel is lovely and far from fake. She shows a lot on her stories of her life that many wouldn’t. In terms of the mistakes she’s made with the kids forgetting things.
She’s a down to earth business mum who uses Instagram to help her business.
it doesn’t mean she’s fake, I’d say she’s a lot more real than some of the other bloggers / instragrammers I’ve Ever Come across.

also if you watch her stories she doesn’t post all expensive stuff she buys. She buys tons from IKEA and it looks fab in her home .

If she’s wearing a cheap pair of trainers or a top from Zara she’ll tell you about it and it’s bargain price.
I don’t know rachel at all , just from insta and I don’t think you can tar her with the same brush as many others.

she’s very relatable and does it naturally.

also with regards to issues in her business and no refunds etc. You’ll find every business has this issue, and the story that is told often isn’t the full story.

I had a lady come back 8 months later with a dress that stunk of smoke wanting to swap it because it didn’t fit her anymore . We declined.
She slated me everywhere but no where was it mentioned it was 8 months after purchase and that it had terrible smoke smell.
Suppose we all have our own opinions, and from what I have seen dealing with her she’s as fake as most of the people on Instagram selling their souls

Reactions: 7
She must be monitoring here, her insta went private in the last few hours there.
theres a thread on CMB and shes private?

I think rachel is lovely and far from fake. She shows a lot on her stories of her life that many wouldn’t. In terms of the mistakes she’s made with the kids forgetting things.
She’s a down to earth business mum who uses Instagram to help her business.
it doesn’t mean she’s fake, I’d say she’s a lot more real than some of the other bloggers / instragrammers I’ve Ever Come across.

also if you watch her stories she doesn’t post all expensive stuff she buys. She buys tons from IKEA and it looks fab in her home .

If she’s wearing a cheap pair of trainers or a top from Zara she’ll tell you about it and it’s bargain price.
I don’t know rachel at all , just from insta and I don’t think you can tar her with the same brush as many others.

she’s very relatable and does it naturally.

also with regards to issues in her business and no refunds etc. You’ll find every business has this issue, and the story that is told often isn’t the full story.

I had a lady come back 8 months later with a dress that stunk of smoke wanting to swap it because it didn’t fit her anymore . We declined.
She slated me everywhere but no where was it mentioned it was 8 months after purchase and that it had terrible smoke smell.
Thanks for echoing my points on the forgetting things and ikea stuff, it might of made your argument stronger if you came up with your own though🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh what have we missed?
Apart from his lucky escape.
Just noticed the baby daddy liking her pics and sharing what I assume to have been her sc story (selling tix to dermot kennedy).. Conor mccloskey doesn't follow her anymore I had a wee nosey 😂

Reactions: 4
This is the first comment on here about Rachel that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

This is the first comment on here about Rachel from Spoilt Belle that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.
Sounds just like her Mum then...............I've heard a few people say she is an absolute nightmare and definitely thinks she's a cut above the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think they're very toxic.. he liked her pic and shared her sc story but they don't even follow each other 🤨 youd have thought they would try keep it amicable for the wee boy
Very strange that he'd do that if they don't follow each other, unless he couldn't mind the wee boy anymore and she had to sell the tickets or she needed to spend more time generating content for her OnlyFans followers

Very strange that he'd do that if they don't follow each other, unless he couldn't mind the wee boy anymore and she had to sell the tickets or she needed to spend more time generating content for her OnlyFans followers
I think they have a really toxic relationship. Feel sorry for the kid

THEN in a shocking turn of events the girl who placed first was found to be a month out of the age requirements for Miss World ….

…as the whole thing is very dated and low class now. As is Miss NI.
Absolutely hilarious that being over the age of 25 disqualifies you. It’s as if you’re over the hill and washed up in your mid 20s. If nothing else convinces you of the inherent sexism and misogyny that is part and parcel of these “beauty” pageants then nothing will! Dated and low class sums it all up

Reactions: 6
She's selling a dress on depop. Costs 99 brand new from forever unique and considering most people can get 10 percent discount so can get the dress brand new for 80, she's selling for 70 plus postage! Mad if anyone buys it.

His sister got married in Portugal however Louise and baby didn't go to the actual wedding, strange
Who?? Omg didn't think any of them could keep a fella

This one's in Marbella, not married tho

His sister got married in Portugal however Louise and baby didn't go to the actual wedding, strange
Sorry I misread that, I thought it said her sister 🙈🙈

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.