LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa is doing a fashion show for Rosie's closet and has some catwalk stories up on Instagram, she looks SO awkward 🙈

Reactions: 1
Is she ever in the house? My god. She is galavanting more now than before she got pregnant. Here's an idea Louise.... Look after your offspring!

Reactions: 3
Is she ever in the house? My god. She is galavanting more now than before she got pregnant. Here's an idea Louise.... Look after your offspring!
Pretty sure that Louise does a very good job looking after her child, no need to bring this up at all. There is no question that she is a great mother

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure that Louise does a very good job looking after her child, no need to bring this up at all. There is no question that she is a great mother
I never said she was a bad mother. I think she is a great Mum too. In the real world we can't just leave our kids to go out every farts end.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Yeah. And that’s mine.

Do you know her personally?
No I don’t know her personally and I’m sure many others in the group don’t. But Jesus everyone is entitled to a night or 2 out. Life doesn’t end after you had a kid I’m sure the kid is being well looked after so what odds she wants to enjoy herself. I get this is a gossip thread but sometimes people pick on absolutely everything single thing a person does

I never said she was a bad mother. I think she is a great Mum too. In the real world we can't just leave our kids to go out every farts end.
Doesn’t the kid have a dad who doesn’t seem to be out with Louise, so who cares as long as it’s being looked after and safe

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah. And that’s mine.

No I don’t know her personally and I’m sure many others in the group don’t. But Jesus everyone is entitled to a night or 2 out. Life doesn’t end after you had a kid I’m sure the kid is being well looked after so what odds she wants to enjoy herself. I get this is a gossip thread but sometimes people pick on absolutely everything single thing a person does

Doesn’t the kid have a dad who doesn’t seem to be out with Louise, so who cares as long as it’s being looked after and safe
Was genuinely curious. I just don’t think a few seconds of a day in the life on Instagram qualifies anyone to profess that she’s a good or bad mother however agreed, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I no longer follow Louise as I can’t stand the sight or sound of her but still have Victoria - who feels the need to photograph every single drink consumed on a night out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah. And that’s mine.

Yeah. And that’s mine.

Exactly what I said…everyone is. You don’t agree with the poster but she’s entitled to her opinion too. It’s a gossip thread that will commentate on what is seen and nobody has to agree.

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy following Louise in her Snapchat days. She always came across so genuine.
These days I wouldn't take a single recommendation on board. She's too money driven and centred on promoting what she is paid to promote rather than what she is passionate about and believes in.

Reactions: 9
I used to enjoy following Louise in her Snapchat days. She always came across so genuine.
These days I wouldn't take a single recommendation on board. She's too money driven and centred on promoting what she is paid to promote rather than what she is passionate about and believes in.
100%. It's all very sales driven now, just recommending stuff she sells in the salon and/or if she is a BA rather than honest reviews. But then again most influencers are like that now. As long as the Freebies keep coming.

Reactions: 5
Her top lip in those pics looks terrible..unless it's the nude lip and darker lip liner..dunno just looks terrible

Reactions: 4
Her face makes her money she says, if I had a brand the last person would be Louise face to promote my brand, while looking sorry! She's so stuck up and I've witnessed this first hand, completely disgusting personality and person .

Reactions: 5
I see the ex bestie Marie Claire got her make up done in Ballymena yesterday…. And I must say it was lovely! LMD only knows how to do the one look and that’s what everyone gets.

I see the ex bestie Marie Claire got her make up done in Ballymena yesterday…. And I must say it was lovely! LMD only knows how to do the one look and that’s what everyone gets.
Just like Mrs make up - they call it a signature look, I call it lazy

Was genuinely curious. I just don’t think a few seconds of a day in the life on Instagram qualifies anyone to profess that she’s a good or bad mother however agreed, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I no longer follow Louise as I can’t stand the sight or sound of her but still have Victoria - who feels the need to photograph every single drink consumed on a night out 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohh who did it always on the look out for good Mua’s😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.