LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh who did it always on the look out for good Mua’s😁
She got it done by one of the girls in Coco Rose Beauty.

Ive been looking for a good MUA recently too. If anyone has any NI recommendations please feel free to suggest….

Reactions: 2
She got it done by one of the girls in Coco Rose Beauty.

Ive been looking for a good MUA recently too. If anyone has any NI recommendations please feel free to suggest….
A great MUA is Stevey Lennox. She’s done mine in the past and I attended a make up course that she ran. She was determined I would pick up how to blend eyeshadow correctly and had me stay on after the class. She was also flown out to the Oscar’s to do someone’s makeup and is so professional that she never disclosed who. Look her up on Insta

Reactions: 3
Think your on the wrong thread love. Show yourself to the rave about thread.
Actually I’m not, love. I was asking a genuine question to someone who was praising Louise’s parenting based on Instagram stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly feel attacked at the mere suggestion I’m a fan 😫 what did I do to deserve such an insult? 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol one of the Miss Ni girls has posted a tiktok showing her a week ago on stage vs now and shes riddled with covid…oul Melissa has been awful quiet on it too these past few days

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
This is the first comment on here about Rachel that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
This is the first comment on here about Rachel from Spoilt Belle that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the first comment on here about Rachel that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

This is the first comment on here about Rachel from Spoilt Belle that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.
Flip it just shows ya the online world can reflect so differently. I often wonder about the girl who always featured on insta from the shop then disappeared and now it’s another one wish I could remember names so this made sense 😂

Reactions: 4
Flip it just shows ya the online world can reflect so differently. I often wonder about the girl who always featured on insta from the shop then disappeared and now it’s another one wish I could remember names so this made sense 😂
did she not just go off on maternity?

She was something Donnelly

Well now you say that, a girl from work ordered a beautiful and very expensive dress that she’d seen Rachel wear to a wedding. Was a few years ago now. She ordered a size 10 then one of the girls in the shop emailed her to say that her order had to be cancelled because they didn’t have that size in stock. Fast forward to later the same day and another email saying a size 10 had become available if she still wanted it. Dress arrived crinkled with tan stains and stained under the arms. Labels attached with a safety pin.

She’s convinced she got the actual dress that Rachel was wearing to the wedding but she gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she just wanted to honour the order and not disappoint her but now I think Rachel took the dress from the shop with the intention of dry cleaning it and reselling it but didn’t update the stock levels so the website still took the order. I mean she sent me pics and it was clear as day it had been worn not just tried on and there’s no way they’d have accepted it as a return from a customer in that state so yeah Rachel sold a dress that she’d already worn to a wedding!

I had always liked her and thought her a good business woman, down to earth etc but I did find the sudden house move strange and the way she passed it off as a spontaneous decision and oh “typical me” kind of thing.

Keep the goss coming! Maybe someone could start a thread?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.