LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t win 🤩
Oh I could so feel that girl Anna's emotions, when I finished my degree this year, I was convinced I got a 2:2, was so set, then when I went to the meeting with my uni and they told me I got a 1st, I bleeping died 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she deserves it.
It's such a strange overwhelming experience, like your brain doesn't process it, had to ask like 4 times did my uni get the wrong person's details up ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that how it works 😳 I think I must live under a rock 😂
100% in my opinion. If Daddy is a developer or if he has business connections that can sponsor the event. You will win. Especially miss NI. It’s not about beauty or talent really. It’s never some mega- talented beauty from a council estate that wins with no business connections.

Rebecca Maguire is the only one that sort of comes to mind BUT then I heard this from a girl at work who placed highly in these pageants (Google, it’s true ) Rebecca Maguire entered Miss Ireland 4 years in a row and Miss N.I two years in a row also and never placed … the last year her mates (the organisers) placed her 2nd as it was her last year to try to win and they were her best friends.Miss Mayo Maria Hughes (an absolutely stunning girl) won it. THEN in a shocking turn of events the girl who placed first was found to be a month out of the age requirements for Miss World and the biggest cringe in history Rebecca Maguire had to take her place months later.

In short, she was never supposed to have represented Ireland (she’s so unbelievably rough apparently and a massive piss head) but because she was placed 2nd by her mates she took the crown 😂 her “talent” was apparently first class (5 year old children) level irish dancing. That whole year was a write off for miss Ireland as an organisation. Very little interest in anyone booking Rebecca Maguire as they knew what had went on. The likes of Roz Purcell and Holly Carpenter etc have distanced themselves from it as the whole thing is very dated and low class now. As is Miss NI.

This was her back then. Seems like she’s another one who has had so much cosmetic surgery 😵💫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
100% in my opinion. If Daddy is a developer or if he has business connections that can sponsor the event. You will win. Especially miss NI. It’s not about beauty or talent really. It’s never some mega- talented beauty from a council estate that wins with no business connections.

Rebecca Maguire is the only one that sort of comes to mind BUT then I heard this from a girl at work who placed highly in these pageants (Google, it’s true ) Rebecca Maguire entered Miss Ireland 4 years in a row and Miss N.I two years in a row also and never placed … the last year her mates (the organisers) placed her 2nd as it was her last year to try to win and they were her best friends.Miss Mayo Maria Hughes (an absolutely stunning girl) won it. THEN in a shocking turn of events the girl who placed first was found to be a month out of the age requirements for Miss World and the biggest cringe in history Rebecca Maguire had to take her place months later.

In short, she was never supposed to have represented Ireland (she’s so unbelievably rough apparently and a massive piss head) but because she was placed 2nd by her mates she took the crown 😂 her “talent” was apparently first class (5 year old children) level irish dancing. That whole year was a write off for miss Ireland as an organisation. Very little interest in anyone booking Rebecca Maguire as they knew what had went on. The likes of Roz Purcell and Holly Carpenter etc have distanced themselves from it as the whole thing is very dated and low class now. As is Miss NI.

This was her back then. Seems like she’s another one who has had so much cosmetic surgery 😵💫
That’s not Rebecca Maguire is it? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Rebecca’s pretty open about all her cosmetic work..she’s an aesthetician herself 🤷‍♀️

I don’t mind her tbf as she doesn’t take herself too seriously.

Anna Leitch’s family are minted, as are most of the winners so I fully support your theory!

Reactions: 4

Jeez that’s some change lol does she have a thread on here? When she calls her dog “brookeeeeee” literally goes through me 😂

• Haha
Rebecca’s pretty open about all her cosmetic work..she’s an aesthetician herself 🤷‍♀️

Anna Leitch’s family are minted, as are most of the winners so I fully support your theory!
It should be called Miss Nepotism Ireland not Miss Northern Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

How do you know Anna's family are minted 💰💰nvm she does definitely come across as minted 🤣🤣

I do agree, always seems to be the rich people who win. Always will be.

I follow all of them and have some observations
Is it just me or has victoria laid it on thick with the “my twin” this week? What’s that about?
I also noticed Michaela was very quiet on the support for Melissa yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 7
Know the bit where they showcase a talent? Out of interest.. what was hers?! 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.