LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel awful saying this, but I hope Melissa doesn't win, we'd never hear the bleeping end of it by Louise and Victoria 🤣🤣🤣👑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll be shocked if she doesn't win it tbh. The whole thing makes me die of cringe. Tacky and classless. Sets women back about 100 years 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
To be fair o know one girl the gorgeous girl who lost her leg due to cancer. She is what I’d call a role model. Not fake or bitchy a kind sole

Reactions: 11
To be fair o know one girl the gorgeous girl who lost her leg due to cancer. She is what I’d call a role model. Not fake or bitchy a kind sole
Definitely agree, someone other than the McConnell's would deserve it for sure.

When is it going to be announced? I'm only staying up because I'm dying to see 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There’s so many great contestants in it, if bland McDonnell wins it I’d be gutted for all 22 of the other contestants. Anyone but her please god

Reactions: 2
She had up a story maybe over the weekend or last week anyway of her cooking a roast and she had it captioned ‘girlfriend of the year’ or something like that so I’d imagine so! I don’t think she showed a huge amount of him ever
He's absolutely still on the scene, he lives with her and the van is on the drive every night

Reactions: 3
There’s so many great contestants in it, if bland McDonnell wins it I’d be gutted for all 22 of the other contestants. Anyone but her please god
If Melissa wins, it'll be because Louise and Victoria bought the highest bid 🤣 wouldn't honestly be surprised if that happens tbh

Reactions: 6
Fs paddy mcgurgan was live then switched off before Rebecca announced what they win as prizes, I'm so intrigued what do they win??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.