LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but he was tagged in someone else's comment ya goat 🙄
She's so insecure she blocked my friend for tagging someone in her post lol

also knack of Victoria videoing that poor waiter who accidentally knocked over some drinks - fckn pack of horrible brats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over her "Louivitton" haha. That's not even the same brand nevermind anything else her shoes as louboutins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Emma Kearney not really associate with LMD ?? Not 1 mention or tag, I think but I don’t often watch Emma’s stories ??

Reactions: 2
Looks like her post covid masterclass is a total flop….. 4 tables in the room!!! She probably thought there would be hundreds wanting tickets!!! Embarrassed for her!!

Reactions: 8
Looks like her post covid masterclass is a total flop….. 4 tables in the room!!! She probably thought there would be hundreds wanting tickets!!! Embarrassed for her!!
LMD has had her day. The generation she appealed to has grown up and moved on. She’s not relevant any more. I’m not being hateful, it’s just the truth.

I don’t think anyone is while fussed on those makeup masterclasses or ladies days any more either. They have been done to death and I think people see them for what they are, just a money maker for the host 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Bit disappointing for those attending her “masterclass” when she shared the contents of the goody bag beforehand on instagram
Some products of which have been lying in her store for 2years as she collected them just before covid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Bit disappointing for those attending her “masterclass” when she shared the contents of the goody bag beforehand on instagram
Some products of which have been lying in her store for 2years as she collected them just before covid
All those companies donated . Nothing out of her pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh so this is the next big thing with her tag along talentless sister.. her own business must be doing bad.. no doubt this business is going to be a flop.. #EverythingbutClass

Reactions: 6
What are we thinking? Podcast?

it’s wild because if they actually nurtured their business it couldve been so successful and stood the test of time. It’s the sense of entitlement from their short stint in the limelight that’s made them workshy and desperate.
Compare them all to michaela and it’s night & day!

And if it is a podcast the name is hardly relevant they’ll not be able to go 5 mins without mentioning their men or lack of or whatever the case may be. It’s Victoria’s whole personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.