LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“They” treated her like a leper. Is that the same “they” who got her little baby girl here safely and the same “they” who got her through her labour safely. “They” didn’t give special treatment and treated her the same as everyone else because that’s what professionals do. The care those absolute earth angels offer on that ward and delivery suite has been the best care I’ve ever received sad to see them being dissed.
She must have thought she'd get special treatment because of 'who she is' and because she paid for private consultant care. She has really rattled me this morning. I am sickened to the back teeth of these people who are warped by misinformation.

We aren't being controlled, it's not a casedemic and covid is very much still here and still real. Oh, and we aren't giving untested vaccines as they like to shout about, too!

Reactions: 6
“They” treated her like a leper. Is that the same “they” who got her little baby girl here safely and the same “they” who got her through her labour safely. “They” didn’t give special treatment and treated her the same as everyone else because that’s what professionals do. The care those absolute earth angels offer on that ward and delivery suite has been the best care I’ve ever received sad to see them being dissed.
'they' saved mine and my babies life after I fell extremely ill at 7months and my baby had to be delivered premature. 'They' cared for my son while he was in an incubator for 5 weeks while I lay in intensive care and my partner thinking I was going to die and couldn't be with our newborn 24/7. But sure what do 'they' know. They are only professionally fully trained and qualified doctors and nurses. How dare THEY try and prevent the spread of covid. Have some respect and thought for others, it's not just all about you Miss McDonnell!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
'they' saved mine and my babies life after I fell extremely ill at 7months and my baby had to be delivered premature. 'They' cared for my son while he was in an incubator for 5 weeks while I lay in intensive care and my partner thinking I was going to die and couldn't be with our newborn 24/7. But sure what do 'they' know. They are only professionally fully trained and qualified doctors and nurses. How dare THEY try and prevent the spread of covid. Have some respect and thought for others, it's not just all about you Miss McDonnell!!
Well said! I’m so glad you are and your little baby are here to tell the tale. “They” really are quite something in that hospital with all their education and expertise aren’t they. Nhs staff we appreciate you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's now sharing someone's message about having to pay for tests to go on holidays 👀

I'd love to go on holiday and if I decided to, I'd be happy to take some tests to travel to make sure me, the others on the plane and my family when I return are safe. In fact even if it wasn't compulsory I'd probably still be taking a test after my hols before I saw my parents to make sure it's safe because of that's the reason behind the controls, to keep everyone safe not that self entitled LMD would get that

Reactions: 5
I also love how she’s hot billy big balls in sharing that video on here Facebook.
Because she knows people will come after her

Reactions: 1
A holiday is a luxury FFS. If you aren't willing to pay the cost for getting swabbed then don't book the holiday. Simples.

Reactions: 9
My first post but I need to vent!
LMD is well known and followed by a lot of young folk. She seriously needs to think of the consequences. I’m so angry at the comments she has come out with regarding covid. I’m an ICU nurse in Belfast and I’ve never witnessed a year like it. And honestly hope I never do. She’s honestly the biggest dick ever and I will never support her brands again. Maybe the companies that use her as BA will reconsider using her… Hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sure we all know lmd is done
Her grid can’t even get a 1000 likes unless she “uses” her baby in the pictures.

Reactions: 2
She's now sharing someone's message about having to pay for tests to go on holidays 👀

I'd love to go on holiday and if I decided to, I'd be happy to take some tests to travel to make sure me, the others on the plane and my family when I return are safe. In fact even if it wasn't compulsory I'd probably still be taking a test after my hols before I saw my parents to make sure it's safe because of that's the reason behind the controls, to keep everyone safe not that self entitled LMD would get that
I am going on holiday on Tuesday to Spain. I am happy to take the tests as it’s about keeping others safe, not me. I am happy to be vaccinated as it’s about keeping others safe, not me. Yes it’s a bit of a faff but I am able to do it so I’m not going to complain. The sense of entitlement from Louise is astounding. The reason for the testing that she undertook prior to labour was not just for her own benefit but others who were delivering on the same ward.

Reactions: 10
She is so bloody stupid!!! She obviously couldn’t care less about whether she had a positive test or not and who she put at risk, not like every other mother who has given birth in the past 18 months has had to go through the same thing 🙄 why would you go get another test and try to argue after getting a positive one?? Also logic Louise - someone isolating with a potentially false positive is a hell of a lot less dangerous than someone running about all round Belfast/ballymena/Antrim with a false negative spreading covid!!!

Reactions: 7
She is so bloody stupid!!! She obviously couldn’t care less about whether she had a positive test or not and who she put at risk, not like every other mother who has given birth in the past 18 months has had to go through the same thing 🙄 why would you go get another test and try to argue after getting a positive one?? Also logic Louise - someone isolating with a potentially false positive is a hell of a lot less dangerous than someone running about all round Belfast/ballymena/Antrim with a false negative spreading covid!!!
I don’t understand why she’s so adamant it was a false positive. There wasn’t a day where she wasn’t out and about, in the salon, at her dads, at her granny’s, shopping and all 🙄 She prob got caught at the tail end. And if it was anyone else, they would have had to do the same. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s so adamant it was a false positive. There wasn’t a day where she wasn’t out and about, in the salon, at her dads, at her granny’s, shopping and all 🙄 She prob got caught at the tail end. And if it was anyone else, they would have had to do the same. She needs to grow up.
As I said, she couldn’t care less if her test was positive or not just wanted everything to be her way

Reactions: 4
She sounds like such a head saying I had one positive and three negative tests… yes Louise but one of them was positive you twit. Can one person really be that stupid???
ETA; apologies for rant I’m in a mood 🤣

Reactions: 4
She sounds like such a head saying I had one positive and three negative tests… yes Louise but one of them was positive you twit. Can one person really be that stupid???
ETA; apologies for rant I’m in a mood 🤣
I’m assuming the positive was done by nurse like any person going into hospital for any reason but the 3 negative sounds like the 1 done by self so she prob didn’t do it right to get a correct result

Reactions: 7
Notice how she never talks about her boyfriend and whether he got tested and had negative tests too 🤔

I can't believe her and Karen McCullough who run local businesses and have local clients, many of whom probably have vulnerable family members, flaunt on social media that they are in close contact without proper PPE.

Doesn't LMD realise that it's self entitled rule breakers ruining normality for everyone else?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.