LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up you melt
How profound 🤦🏻‍♀️

Louise is easily one of the most unintelligent people I’ve ever witnessed on Instagram (I’ve never had the misfortune of meeting her in real life) - that’s a tough title to win but she’s a contender 🏅

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the ex best friend Marie Claire? Jeepers she’s looking fab! Has lost so much weight! She really looks so well! Sorry totally not about LMD but just wanted to check has anyone noticed this lol

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the ex best friend Marie Claire? Jeepers she’s looking fab! Has lost so much weight! She really looks so well! Sorry totally not about LMD but just wanted to check has anyone noticed this lol
Why did they fall out? 🧐

Reactions: 1
Yes I have and Marie Claire is a lovely girl. What she was doing with the likes of Louise I don’t know

Reactions: 4
God I wish I had the time to faff about and film makeup tutorials with a newborn, must be nice

Yes I have and Marie Claire is a lovely girl. What she was doing with the likes of Louise I don’t know
Does Marie Claire still have social media? I could never figure out why she hung around with LMD and Spoilt Belle they openly bullied her everytime she was with them.

Does Marie Claire still have social media? I could never figure out why she hung around with LMD and Spoilt Belle they openly bullied her everytime she was with them.
Oh I thought Marie Claire and spoilt belle were still friends? Is that finished now too?

Yes she does but it’s private. You think Rachel from Spoilt Belle bullied her? What makes you think that?

Yes she does but it’s private. You think Rachel from Spoilt Belle bullied her? What makes you think that?
When they went away on trips they would criticise everything she wore and acccused her of copying them. It was very uncomfortable to watch.

Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself

Reactions: 5
Here is our friend Louise posting a situation of someone having a negative reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, it is very sad for this girl, but also very dangerous for Louise to post such a one sided view of a unique situation to such a young easily led following. I know of at least 40 people who have had the Pfizer vaccine through work and family and luckily we've all had nothing more than a sore arm.

The likelihood of an extreme reaction is possible of course but incredibly rare.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with her posting this. It’s good she’s using her Instagram to raise awareness on this poor girl. Everyone is allowed their own opinion on the vaccine.

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
I’ve never had any issues with Rachel when I’ve been in the shop. She’s always been so helpful and lovely to me

I don’t think there is anything wrong with her posting this. It’s good she’s using her Instagram to raise awareness on this poor girl. Everyone is allowed their own opinion on the vaccine.
I disagree with you. She’s using her Instagram to post her own anti-Covid, anti-vaccine, anti-restriction agenda. Louise doesn’t do anything that isn’t for Louise. She’s flouted every rule and regulation going since the start of the pandemic. Call me cynical but she cares no more about that girl that she cares for the people in her own town and country that have DIED from Covid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Covid and the vaccine but at least try to make an educated one, this is where Louise falls at every hurdle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I disagree with you. She’s using her Instagram to post her own anti-Covid, anti-vaccine, anti-restriction agenda. Louise doesn’t do anything that isn’t for Louise. She’s flouted every rule and regulation going since the start of the pandemic. Call me cynical but she cares no more about that girl that she cares for the people in her own town and country that have DIED from Covid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Covid and the vaccine but at least try to make an educated one, this is where Louise falls at every hurdle.
And that’s okay to disagree with me as we have our opinions. I’ve been double jabbed but I think it’s awful how it’s being rammed down people’s throats and making it an ‘us’ and ‘them’ situation. Nobody should be forced into getting something they don’t want to have and that’s mainly my issue here tbh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.