LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the same venue yesterday for lunch. Our service was woeful, I don’t think I saw a member of staff older than 16/17. No cutlery, no drinks order, wrong dinner brought out, kids still waiting on meal whilst we were half way through our mains, wrong dessert menu, no cutlery agin etc etc. No doubt the experienced staff were in the function room ensuring Lou and co were being well looked after.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Neil's family are religious so I'd say it was for them and maybe her granny and granda.

See she had all her beauty mates from Ballymena then, all so drunk and such a mess on insta stories. Sk being one of them.

Reactions: 7
The state of her, and the way she has her leg out over the top of that other girl beside her. She had to get the split on show and the leg out rather than standing like a normal person.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me on a training head doll with her hair ... but talking about them coming put from behind the curtain. Don’t know who’s worse. Them or the one who filmed it.

Reactions: 6
Here is our friend Louise posting a situation of someone having a negative reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, it is very sad for this girl, but also very dangerous for Louise to post such a one sided view of a unique situation to such a young easily led following. I know of at least 40 people who have had the Pfizer vaccine through work and family and luckily we've all had nothing more than a sore arm.

The likelihood of an extreme reaction is possible of course but incredibly rare.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Here is our friend Louise posting a situation of someone having a negative reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, it is very sad for this girl, but also very dangerous for Louise to post such a one sided view of a unique situation to such a young easily led following. I know of at least 40 people who have had the Pfizer vaccine through work and family and luckily we've all had nothing more than a sore arm.

The likelihood of an extreme reaction is possible of course but incredibly rare.
Louise has been posting antivax stories sporadically for months. She linked a YouTube video claiming the vaccine caused miscarriages about 6 months ago, total scaremongering and no actual published research to back it up. She swiftly took it down, I assume someone told her to as she was launching a new product around the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
OMG please tell me I didn’t actually just watch Louise come on and show people how to brush their teeth with shock,horror!!! …toothpaste!! Jesus bleeping wept. Nobody could be that bleeping gormless as to have asked her how to use toothpaste. If you can’t come up with decent content don’t bloody post shite!!

Reactions: 8
Louise has been posting antivax stories sporadically for months. She linked a YouTube video claiming the vaccine caused miscarriages about 6 months ago, total scaremongering and no actual published research to back it up. She swiftly took it down, I assume someone told her to as she was launching a new product around the same time.

This reminded me of LMD....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No sorry LMD we don’t need to know what sex was like for the first time after giving birth!

Thanks for sharing 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.