Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
I kinda get the impression because she had paid for private services and her consultant was going to be there that this wouldn’t happen to her. What she doesn’t realise is covid is covid. I’m not saying it wasn’t terrible what happened, but she has a very naive way of getting on. Even talking about going and getting 2 more covid tests... when she would have been told to stay at home and isolate. I suppose that’s what happens when you haven’t listened to the rules from day one and have always done what suits yourself

Reactions: 14

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
anyone see that twat Victoria in the cinema with a massive pair of sunglasses. Fuck I hate the sight of her too

• Haha
  • Heart
On utv news.. seriously! Look at the work digg mama is actually doing the organising it must take to get that all done and then you've lmd who probably didn't even fast for the 24 hours and who donated £100 herself on the news! Stop the world and let me off🙈🤣

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Louise had no interest in raising money for the NHS. She wanted to raise her own profile. The whole escapade was entirely self serving. She got rid of a bag she didn’t want, looked like a decent human being and gained followers in the process. Her behaviour throughout the pandemic has shown she couldn’t give one flying f**k about the NHS or anyone outside of her own vile family.

Missy21

I think she sounds like such a spoilt brat in those snaps going on that it wasn't fair. Maybe she should have sat at home and followed the advice like everyone else 🙄

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Whilst I did feel sorry for her watching her tell her birth story, I absolutely agree she reaped what she sewed. If I was in her position, about to give birth knowing the consequences of catching covid, my partner and I would have cocooned for at least 2 weeks before my due date. She took the chance, lost the bet and will have to live with that forever. It’s absolutely nobodies fault but her own.

Reactions: 13

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
I dunno…I think she’s a new Mum who is seeing the horrors in the world with fresh eyes, in fact I’d imagine she was completely ignorant to what goes on and is now shell shocked at the reality of what happens to countless children every day.
Shortly after I had my first, the Haiti earthquakes happened and there was footage on the news of a woman labouring lying on the side of the road…I sobbed like my heart would break for hours after.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all! After her being so brazen flouting the restrictions last year at the height of the pandemic, along with that dizzy tw@t Victoria and the way they got on when called out for it, she got her just desserts! I feel sorry for Neil that he missed out on the birth of his baby! But hey, karma is a bitch and Louise has now experienced that!
Exactly that. When she went to that opening party in the mall and didn't wear a mask etc etc. Literally don't know why anyone feels sorry for her. She's literally not given two hoots about covid so really this was pay back for her. Maybe now she would take it seriously.

Mcn55

Their concept of “pieces that suit different shapes and sizes” would make more sense if they had photos of the both of them wearing every item, so you can see how it looks on someone slim and someone curvy

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
On first glance at this photo, she doesn’t look like Louise. Mouth is a lot smaller
I’m not being mean but I’ve seen Louise recently in real life and she simply does not look like that. She’s much bigger. Just another con woman, lying to flog crap.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Let us not forget, Louise donated £100. Her followers raised the rest.

The money is going to a good cause, that’s not the issue, the problem is that the entire episode was nothing but virtue signalling and self promotion for LMD. She’s disgusting.

She’s also embarrassingly unintelligent 🤦🏻‍♀️

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I'm sorrryyyy I know she's probably the "smartest" of the sisters but WHAT is this outfit. At the dark hedges too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
F24AA911-54D4-4815-80C2-FAE0037F69CA.png

• Haha