LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s so adamant it was a false positive. There wasn’t a day where she wasn’t out and about, in the salon, at her dads, at her granny’s, shopping and all 🙄 She prob got caught at the tail end. And if it was anyone else, they would have had to do the same. She needs to grow up.
AND is she forgetting Neil tested positive too lol!! Are we supposed to believe they were both wrong? Not that she maybe wasn’t infectious for her second and third tests?

Reactions: 8
Wonder were her negative tests done by the hospital or the self testing kits? The self testing kits seem to be hugely unreliable, particularly with the delta variant

Reactions: 5
Wonder were her negative tests done by the hospital or the self testing kits? The self testing kits seem to be hugely unreliable, particularly with the delta variant
100% self tested!! She said she drove and got it

Reactions: 5
The hospital will have administered a PCR test which is a more reliable reading. Louise’s self tests will have been lateral flow test which, while useful to a degree, are not as accurate as PCR.

I feel for anyone giving birth alone, even Louise..BUT..I know of at least one pregnant (single) mother who didn’t physically see a soul bar health professionals in the lead up to labour for this very reason. Louise didn’t give a duck about Covid, guidelines or anything else in advance of her birth experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I had tested positive for covid prior to labour my main concern would be my baby and the worry that I could pass the virus on to my new born. I'd also be very concerned about who I had been in contact with.
But Louise wasn't concerned, she threw a fit about a positive test and ran the country looking more tests until she got the negative she wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She drove to two separate places to get self covid tests….
ETA: this was After her positive test done by the hospital. she would have been told to isolate at home when she got her positive result. So selfish and inconsiderate

Reactions: 18
She absolutely loves her Grandparents and rightly so! But this makes me confused about why she wouldn't want to take this seriously to protect them? 🙈 I'm sure they are in their 80s! If the family are anti vax, going to house parties, bars, salons, shops, restaurants and then visiting their grandparents, they are unnecessarily putting them at risk. Do you put someone you love at risk?? 🤔

I make sure my actions don't put vulnerable family members at risk and all my friends are the same, even though most are vaccinated now, we all still act sensibly because you just don't know!!

Reactions: 11
One positive, official test means you've likely had COVID in your system. It makes me so sad thinking about the risks to her and her baby, and what the NHS staff sacrificed to make them both safe. I will happily put name to any official letter against her if anyone has a suggestion

She absolutely loves her Grandparents and rightly so! But this makes me confused about why she wouldn't want to take this seriously to protect them? 🙈 I'm sure they are in their 80s! If the family are anti vax, going to house parties, bars, salons, shops, restaurants and then visiting their grandparents, they are unnecessarily putting them at risk. Do you put someone you love at risk?? 🤔

I make sure my actions don't put vulnerable family members at risk and all my friends are the same, even though most are vaccinated now, we all still act sensibly because you just don't know!!
M

My wee grandad would never expect me to be vaccinated but I did it to keep him safe. She makes my blood boil!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hard to believe this is the girl who was raffling off a bag last year to raise money for the NHS.
Her behaviour towards the staff was appalling. Imagine, people who have studied hard, trained hard and worked in their roles for years delivering babies, providing amazing care, saving numerous lives and then this clown rolls in owning a salon (one salon amongst thousands in n ire) and selling a bit of makeup and she thought she was going to be belligerent and then tell them how to do their jobs with absolutely zero qualifications.
I remember her story pre birth where she came on crying and slating her care because her birth plan wasn't going to be what she imagined it would be. Louise wanted a camera practically up her arse catching the action for the gram. Whereas anyone else with sense would have been focused on a safe, complications free delivery.
Louise ought to learn her place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Louise had no interest in raising money for the NHS. She wanted to raise her own profile. The whole escapade was entirely self serving. She got rid of a bag she didn’t want, looked like a decent human being and gained followers in the process. Her behaviour throughout the pandemic has shown she couldn’t give one flying f**k about the NHS or anyone outside of her own vile family.

Reactions: 14
Louise had no interest in raising money for the NHS. She wanted to raise her own profile. The whole escapade was entirely self serving. She got rid of a bag she didn’t want, looked like a decent human being and gained followers in the process. Her behaviour throughout the pandemic has shown she couldn’t give one flying f**k about the NHS or anyone outside of her own vile family.
I’m pretty sure it was that bag too that Ciaran and her daddy got her for Christmas one year! Which is probably why she wanted rid of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if VMD and Conor McCloskey are official, a friend said he's still on the dating apps. She saw him on Bumble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.