LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmd clearly had some 30th birthday celebrations.. Who cares about the pandemic... You don't get those balloons and that cake to sit at home with neil... She angers me so much!

Reactions: 9
Again a kick in the teeth to healthcare staff who are missing there kids birthdays due to having to seek accommodation elsewhere to protect their families

Reactions: 2
Sure she’s lmd don’t ye know....
covid doesn’t happen the McDonnell gypsy camp...

Anyone else notice how that other attention seeker gerrylav hasn’t wished our chav lmd a happy birthday.

QUOTE="martha82, post: 3585352, member: 133787"]
Absolute disgrace
Is this not illegal!?
I thought you couldn’t enter other people’s homes?!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
The pandemic really has shown the worst side of a lot of people, particularly the McDonnell’s. Hopefully people have seen the light and it will hit LMD where it hurts - her bank balance. You’d think with Louise herself being pregnant she’d want to adhere to rules for the safety of her and baby.

Reactions: 8
The pandemic really has shown the worst side of a lot of people, particularly the McDonnell’s. Hopefully people have seen the light and it will hit LMD where it hurts - her bank balance. You’d think with Louise herself being pregnant she’d want to adhere to rules for the safety of her and baby.
She currently has more brain cells growing in her womb than her and VMD have between their thick skulls 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also travelled to Armagh for the Cake? Is there not also cake makers close by????

Reactions: 3
Also hoping for this 👆👆

I know tones of folk that have already stopped buying from her salon, due to obvs not having any where to go, but also because she's a total hole this whole pandemic. They'd rather not fill her pockets 👏🏼 2021 the down fall for lmd, will teach her a lesson.

Sure she’s lmd don’t ye know....
covid doesn’t happen the McDonnell gypsy camp...

Anyone else notice how that other attention seeker gerrylav hasn’t wished our chav lmd a happy birthday.

He has a thread, you might be glad to know off..... by the sounds of it 😏🤪

Maybe they've had a fall out 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine all the germs over that 😱🤢

Louise had it on her stories herself too. Personally think those glazing platters are such a waste of food. All about the aesthetics.

She must be oblivious when so many people are struggling to feed their families.

In fairness guys how many of you all have fully obeyed guidelines? I know My husbands mum/dad called over for cake for my little ones 1st birthday last week. Only for that we been strict this time. Is there a thread for ampx yet? He fascinates me for some reason In an amusing way 🤣 Is he making a Netflix documentar? & Is him and Her broken up they don’t follow eachother recently

Reactions: 2
In fairness guys how many of you all have fully obeyed guidelines? I know My husbands mum/dad called over for cake for my little ones 1st birthday last week. Only for that we been strict this time. Is there a thread for ampx yet? He fascinates me for some reason In an amusing way 🤣 Is he making a Netflix documentar? & Is him and Her broken up they don’t follow eachother recently
The odd minor breach of a rule isnt uncommon and we're only human but LMD and co think they're heads and shoulders above the rules and have broken them constantly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.